International Football League: Version 3.0

Julius Seizure

Absolutely love new swarm and tritons logo.. Don't change them now, except maybe the word mark for the swarm

IMO u should quit messing with the previously done teams, the barons had a much better logo before then they do now and I don't like the new fire helmet at all either

6on7h5.jpg

THE Xtreme Fantasy Football League

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the swarm; it looks mean and has a good colour scheme. I don't like thw "W" on the wordmark because it looks out of place. And as for city names for the Swarm I say that you should use either Salt Lake or if you're planning to put another international team then you should put it in Seoul, South Korea so then it could be the Seoul Swarm or even Sydney Swarm.

I also don't like the new barons logo because the face on it looks weird and it doesn't feel right. It's not better than the original so I think that you shouldn't use the new logo.

Love everything I am seeing here. being that I work with crocs/gators and venomous snakes in the real world ... I love the Vipers and would LOVE to see the Austrailia team be called the Crocs in honor of the biggest reptiles on Earth .... the saltwater crocs.

For the Swarm ... how about the South African Swarm .. and they can be housed in Johannesburg?

fP8H4Wf.jpg

That new Swarm logo is awesome!

By the way, I'd go with Utah Swarm (if you're planning to put another team in North America) or Sydney Swarm (if you're planning on expanding overseas).

YOZXkBG.png?1

I am just seeing the Swarm logo for the first time, and I really really like it! It's my favorite yet. I like the motion and just how slick everything flows together. Just a thought but how do the lowlights on the body look if they are green? I like the team colors, but only see green in the eye right now.

I like the wordmark just not the W as others have said. If you just moved the center leg of the W to be evenly distanced between the outer legs of W, I think it'd be perfect.

Two City ideas:

Salt Lake Swarm - Utah is the Beehive State. Although on an international scale, Salt Lake City seems somewhat small, but then again, the same could be said for Orlando.

Singapore Swarm - English/Singlish is spoken there so an English name like "swarm" would make sense to most of the locals

Sorry once again for being a ghost on here, this is the final two weeks of school, and I've been sweating like Mike Tyson at a spelling bee.

I've received some mixed reviews(understatement)about the Barons redux, but after looking at it for awhile, I couldn't stand the grin on the skull, thus I'm pretty attached to the new style. I made a couple tweaks on it, so hopefully it looks a little better.

Cleveland__Logo_svg-rect12783-3-856.png

And as for the Swarm, I made a couple changes and fixed that troublesome 'W'. Hope that fixes it.

Seoul__Logo_svg-rect5782-4294967270.png

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

You guys are gonna hate me for this, but I've done even more tweaking!

First off, Some redeuxs of the Barons, Pharaohs, Vipers and Invaders

Cleveland__Logo_svg-rect8515-4294967140.png

Los_Angeles__Logo_svg-rect5782-348.png

Orlando__Logo_svg-rect5782-4294966964.png

Las_Vegas__Logo_svg-rect5782-4294967091.png

And an all-new concept for the Moscow Legion!

Moscow__Logo_svg-rect5782-4294966632.png

I have a lot of new stuff on the horizon! Thinking of city concepts and all that has been hindering my ideation process, so I've been focusing on just making good logos, and figuring the city/concept later on. And it's working quite well! Much more to come

That new Pharaohs update is fantastic! The face is much improved. I like the square jawline and cheekbones. I also like how he is towering over the viewer. Very intimidating.

Everything else looks good. If you're not sick of doing revisions and updates yet, the only thing that I see which could be improved is eliminating all the small detail in the Barons' teeth. It might just be me, but some of the thin black slivers don't match the otherwise thick lining in the rest of the logo.

Q34: That is still up in the air. I feel like a politician with how wishy-washy i've been haha. But It'll come up soon.

I've found that coming up with cities and names first is kind of difficult, so I just started focusing on making logos and figuring out the cities later.

In the wake of the expansion craze, I kinda left the games to the wayside. So, that's a 'my bad'on my part. But have no fear, this league is gonna rock, and there will be uniforms up soon for the newer teams, and and alignment scheme will be up in a couple days!

Archived