International Football League: Version 3.0

Julius Seizure

maybe Australia, Samoa, and New Zealand are going to get a team in the future to make their own Division, Throw in Hawaii with that division.

Think 2 Australian teams (East coast & west coast) , New Zeland, and Hawaii would make a good division. But assuming you'd expand the other leagues by 1 team you'd need 5 so I guess Samoa would work. Bet there would be some cool tribal designs for one of those teams!.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expansion in Australia/Samoa/Hawaii??

Perhaps, my friends. Perhaps!

A couple quick updates. I got a newer, faster laptop, so I'm kicking these unis out quicker, and better. I tweaked the stitching on the Nike Pro Combats to look something similar to what another member put on here recently. This quicker laptop has allowed me to use the diamond mesh pattern on the jerseys, too. (My old laptop would freeze, so I had to do without them).

Stay tuned, and I will have some unis for you guys real soon!

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

If you have an expansion division with Australia, Samoa, Hawaii and possibly New Zealand, then you should add a South American division featuring Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and a fourth team to make each conference have 3 divisions each.

maybe Australia, Samoa, and New Zealand are going to get a team in the future to make their own Division, Throw in Hawaii with that division.

Think 2 Australian teams (East coast & west coast) , New Zeland, and Hawaii would make a good division. But assuming you'd expand the other leagues by 1 team you'd need 5 so I guess Samoa would work. Bet there would be some cool tribal designs for one of those teams!.

If Australia had two teams they would most likely be upper east coast (qld/nsw) and lower east coast (act/Vic) for two reasons qld and nsw have two of the biggest leagues followed by act then Victoria I believe and those city's would have a bigger fan base as well. But that's just my opinion

Samoa probably loves football the most out of any of the oceana divisions. I bet their attendance would be the best

He has a great point football is huge in Samoa (or so I have heard from friends who played there in an international friendly) an expansion team there would be a great idea

Samoa probably loves football the most out of any of the oceana divisions. I bet their attendance would be the best

He has a great point football is huge in Samoa (or so I have heard from friends who played there in an international friendly) an expansion team there would be a great idea

One problem, the population of the entire country of Samoa is only 175,000

One problem, the population of the entire country of Samoa is only 175,000

so build a 175,000 seat stadium to make sure everyone fits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSF-aFgo5RE

Samoa would eat this up, however it would have to be really cheap tickets since 2/3 of the population is under the poverty level

vegasbowl.png

Archived