International Football League: Version 3.0

Julius Seizure

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the number set on Beijing.

I've tried for a few minutes, and I realize the numbers are different, but all I see when I look at the Legion is the Oakland Raiders. I feel like a tad more orange would set them apart. It's not a knock, as the Raiders' uniforms are one of my favorite sets in the NFL. Quality work though.

Loving the latest Blazers uniform and helmet, you could almost let that one be now ... if you can =) I like the helmets where you take a part of the logo and use it for the helmet design, like the Blazers or the Vikings from the NFL. Maybe an idea for the Legion instead of the logo and the regular stripe down the middle, to use a design going down the center that looks like the cogs from the logo .. if that makes any sense. Could look very average, but might look alright. Might work with the Crusade as well. Instead of the logo, have a white helmet with just the red cross and maybe some of the blue shield outline bordering the helmet .. Don't know how they'd look, just a thought!

Moscow is my favorite, but is it just me or does anyone else see a rooster when they glance quickly at Moscow's helmet? The jagged logo makes it look kinda like a rooster's comb to me, but maybe I'm just hallucinating :). This has been a great series to watch and I look forward to more.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

When I remembered that my Mumbai team has a black/orange color scheme, I decided to play around with different schemes for the Moscow Legion. This concept has a more national feel to it, almost like an Olympic team. I think this is a vast improvement.

Moscow__Home_Uniform__ALTsvg-rect5590-0-185.png

Moscow__Road_Uniform__ALTsvg-rect5590-0-616.png

The Swarm are the next team on deck. The road unis are the only ones int he league that aren't white. This is a new trend that I hope to proliferate with the rest of the league. Let me know what you think

Seoul__Road_Uniform_svg-rect5590-0-4294966612.png

Seoul__Home_Uniform_svg-rect5590-0-4294966837.png

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

No complaints about Moscow, I think that's an improved color scheme. Seoul looks phenomenal. I think the yellow road jersey is a good idea, but I don't love the helmet striping. I think a solid black stripe would look better.

Cohenj.png

The updates look good, the only thing Im not feeling is Seoul's helmet stripe. It has more of a "road construction" feel to it than anything related to a bee.

For the second Seoul helmet, did you intentionally leave the white outline off the logo? The top helmet has the outline, but not the bottom. Since the jerseys have no white, I think the helmet without the white outline matches the jerseys best.

The updates look good, the only thing Im not feeling is Seoul's helmet stripe. It has more of a "road construction" feel to it than anything related to a bee.

For the second Seoul helmet, did you intentionally leave the white outline off the logo? The top helmet has the outline, but not the bottom. Since the jerseys have no white, I think the helmet without the white outline matches the jerseys best.

I left it that way on purpose. I wanted to see what people preferred. I forgot to mention it in the OP, but that was my intent.

It looks like popular opinion that the stripe is a no go. Any suggestions on how to make it better?

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

I left it that way on purpose. I wanted to see what people preferred. I forgot to mention it in the OP, but that was my intent.

It looks like popular opinion that the stripe is a no go. Any suggestions on how to make it better?

I would try a double black stripe similar to what you have on the yellow jerseys only thinner.

Cohenj.png

This is the first I've looked at this thread in a while, really great work here! The first version of Moscow logo and uniforms (grays/orange) have gotta be my favorite though. Also, the placement of the stripes on Seoul make it a little difficult the read the numbers. Perhaps you could move them to the sleeves?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived