International Football League: Version 3.0

Julius Seizure

Just read through it, it's threads like these that make me glad I'm on this forum.

Green Bay Packers: 9x Pre-Super Bowl Era NFL Champions, 4x Super Bowl Champions, 3x NFC Champions

Indianapolis Colts: 2x Pre-Super Bowl Era NFL Champions, 2x Super Bowl Champions, 3x AFC Champions

Michigan Wolverines football: 11x National Champions, 8x Rose Bowl Champions, 3x Citrus/Capital One Bowl Champions

Detroit Tigers: 4x World Series Champions, 11x AL Pennant Winners

Detroit Pistons: 3x NBA Champions, 5x Eastern Conference Champions

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just joined the site after seeing your concepts because I wanted to make some suggestions. Firstly, I love the Pharoahs concept. That and the Mammoth one are my favorites. BUT... I don't understand why the Pharoahs are in Los Angeles. I feel like Los Angeles could have a much more city-inspired mascot. i.e. Angels, Quakes, something Hollywood related, etc. And, I think, if you were ever to expand the league into Africa, Cairo would be the absolute perfect home for the Pharoahs. That is really my only gripe with this league. And I am definitely not trying to be pushy or anything, just wanted to throw that out there.

Also, I have a few suggestions for future expansion that I think would be great.

SINGAPORE LIONS - originally called Singapura, which means Lion City

DENVER PROSPECTORS - Denver has a rich gold mining history

DENVER TRAPPERS - Colorado's rich history of fur trapping/trading

DENVER BIG HORNS - Colorado's state animal

MONTREAL MOHAWKS - Native American Tribe that lived in the area where Montreal now lies

Going to go ahead and lock this as it's been two years since Julius posted anything in the thread—we'd prefer to have concepts that are current and being worked on at the top of the forum.

Julius, if you want it reopened to continue work on the series, just shoot me a PM and I'll take care of unlocking it. Thanks.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived