International Football League: Version 3.0

Julius Seizure

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the Munich ones... But remember that they are European, so try to incorporate something different to them that NFL jerseys don't have

I agree. Added to that, the Bavarians are quite 'patriotic' and it might be a nice addition if you include the Bavarian flag, like some of the German soccer teams do.

The outer lines of the road jerseys are purple, so I figured i would just keep the single silver keylines for the homes.

Should I add a black keyline, perhaps?

For consistency's sake, I would, whether the outline is black or some other colo.

Update coming soon!

Oh! and here's another Orlando helmet slick for your viewing pleasure:)

Orlando__Logo_svg-rect12783-4294967260.png

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

I understand you want everything to be fictional, but I live in the Orlando area, and I cannot allow a professional football team to play somewhere other than the Citrus Bowl.

Great uniforms, though.

They all aren't real stadiums, man.

Looks good man, If you can, I would like to see a side view of the pants, It's hard to get a good look at them with a front and a back!

Nice job on all 3 new concepts since I posted last...only thing is, I'm wondering if the viper looks a tad bit off somehow on the helmet.......I might be wrong though. Rest of all of them are great, and I love the Vipers colors, especially the double greens.

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived