Thrift Store Gems 2012

nash61

A month or so ago my local Marshalls had a ton of Angels Authentics for $20 bucks. Too bad they were either Medium or XXL

20120402192647.jpg

(notice the Dodger jersey in Laker colors)

I would gladly pay someone to pick up one of those Angels jerseys (size XXL) and send it to me. B)

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At my local Ross: Two XL NYRB replicas for $20, a couple of Club America and Chivas CD jerseys, a USA home (ghost sash) jersey, USA and Man Utd. goalkeeper jerseys, and a good amount of NY Cosmos merch (no jerseys though).

img0115ta.jpg

$7 each. There was a bunch of the green tees, but I could only find one of the white. They also had a green snapback. Additonaly, I bought a Seattle Montero shirt and a MLS Cup 09 shirt for $12 at the nearby Macy's Clearance Store.

soundersbanner.png

Hamilton just got a Marshalls.

success_kid_01.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Went to a flea market today and picked up some sort of signed commemorative Alexander Ragulin Russian hockey jersey and an Angels jersey from the late 90s, for a total of $10.

Imgur album because I'm not posting 6 large pictures.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Archived