nash61

Thrift Store Gems 2012

A month or so ago my local Marshalls had a ton of Angels Authentics for $20 bucks. Too bad they were either Medium or XXL

20120402192647.jpg

(notice the Dodger jersey in Laker colors)

I would gladly pay someone to pick up one of those Angels jerseys (size XXL) and send it to me. B)

My brother managed to get a Blackhawks jersey for $5 at the local thrift store. With the tags and everything. No pictures, though.

Stumbled across a Grady Sizemore jersey and a Roberto Clemente Jersey Tee at TJ Maxx. First time I've ever had any luck at the place. May need to start checking more often.

At my local Ross: Two XL NYRB replicas for $20, a couple of Club America and Chivas CD jerseys, a USA home (ghost sash) jersey, USA and Man Utd. goalkeeper jerseys, and a good amount of NY Cosmos merch (no jerseys though).

img0115ta.jpg

$7 each. There was a bunch of the green tees, but I could only find one of the white. They also had a green snapback. Additonaly, I bought a Seattle Montero shirt and a MLS Cup 09 shirt for $12 at the nearby Macy's Clearance Store.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIUy7jAP6xY

All that stuff, Thrift Stores

Where do you find all this Hornets stuff at, dude?

Awesome find. One day this jersey will be a collectors item as sought after as the Burger King or Wild Wing

Awesome find. One day this jersey will be a collectors item as sought after as the Burger King or Wild Wing

I ordered one of these, $24 to ship it up north but well worth it at $53 bucks tax included its hard to say no.

Hamilton just got a Marshalls.

success_kid_01.jpg

IMG_3994.jpg

$16.99 at Ross all authentic and such. Might return it since its a little long on me.. Torn because moneys so tight.

My brother got the real steals. I'll see if I can get pics

Finally found an Authentic Padres jersey at Marshalls in my size

DSC06244.jpg

These Indians Authentics were at my local Marshalls. Too bad they were all XL or XXL or I would've snagged one. Both blanks.

MLB_Cleveland_Indians_Authentic_Alternate_Road_Black_Jersey.jpg

31-58968-Y.jpg

And then they had this Joe Morgan 1976 Reds Away jersey. It was at $50, which was out of my price range

7229_4A5_76JMORG_1_M.jpg