nash61

Thrift Store Gems 2012

Was at Marshalls this weekend and they had authentic New York Redbull (white) and Houston Dynamo (both white and orange) authentics for $19.99-$29.99

TJ Maxx had some amazing Seattle SuperSonics authentics from the 2000s (neo-kelly green) and a few different sizes of HAYWARD Jazz jerseys in green.

This whole thread makes me depressed that I don't live in a large sports market (i live in Knoxville). There's never anything but old UT and Braves stuff for sale in most stores...BORING.

My sister found and bought the Lightning's '96-'99 seasickness alt at Goodwill for $7. Kinda makes me wish I hadn't bought it off eBay for more than that beforehand. But I guess having two of them is pretty cool.

Are either of them a 2xL?

Sorry, but no. They're M and L.

Give you 85$ for that M jersey.

My sister found and bought the Lightning's '96-'99 seasickness alt at Goodwill for $7. Kinda makes me wish I hadn't bought it off eBay for more than that beforehand. But I guess having two of them is pretty cool.

Give you 35$ for that M jersey.

Haha. Hahahahahahahaha. Ha.

Give you 35$ for that M jersey.

Mitt-Romney-Laughing.gif

Went to one of the new Canadian Marshalls today. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Went to a thrift store that had a Flutie Chargers jersey for $15, and a Bibby retro Kings for $8, but passed on both.

Was at Marshalls this weekend and they had authentic New York Redbull (white) and Houston Dynamo (both white and orange) authentics for $19.99-$29.99

The current Dynamo home shirts?

I've been meaning to go to my local TJ Maxx for a while, but I don't live in a big sports market (or a sports market at all for that matter) so I have my doubts

Try adding a zero to the end of your first offer.

I don't think it would go for quite that much. Though close, we're not talking about a WW or BK jersey. I'd say probably no more than $250, cause I've seen Fishsticks go for less.

I don't think it would go for quite that much. Though close, we're not talking about a WW or BK jersey. I'd say probably no more than $250, cause I've seen Fishsticks go for less.

I was kidding guys. I got a kid size replica hanging on my wall, along with a mustard kid size pred uni and my new sens alt.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

A, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

POTD nomination.

A, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

POTD nomination.

No.

Sig worthy? Possibly.

POTD? Not even close.

POTD nomination.

family+feud+x.jpg

And sig-worthy it most certainly is.

Got a Seattle Supersonics jersey for $15 today, a Tenessee Titans jersey for $7, and a Texas Longhorns jersey for $5. I am pleased.