Thrift Store Gems 2012

nash61

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

POTD nomination.

No.

Sig worthy? Possibly.

POTD? Not even close.

You're getting the hang of it. Well done grasshopper. B)

BB52Big.jpg

Picked this up for 5 bucks at T.J. Maxx today.

46-23745-Y.jpg

I'm not really a fan of either the player or the team, but I do like the jersey. Couldn't pass it up for five dollars.

Call it biased, but that's a very nice purchase! :D

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Saw a Jerry Rice Raiders jersey at the Salvation Army for 99 cents. Was too small for me and my brother didn't want it. Screen printed and some of the numbering was worn away on the back. If it were my size I still would've bought it most likely

Just bought a Black and Crimson pinstriped Rhein Fire snapback for 6.99 and the WLAF tags are still on it. Too bad I missed out on the Claymores version.

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a Fighting Sioux jersey for $19 at the SVP on Steeles in Brampton. Lovely jersey!

Wow, that's cheap! What style?

The white jersey with the Native American head and "Fighting Sioux" above.

untitled-6.jpg

I wore one of my best thrift store finds that I got a year ago or so, and this year they are wearin it again :)

Pretty sure I paid like 2 or 3 bucks for it, outdoor cap company, its adjustable (or as I guess as the cool kids say these days a snapback)

Also while not a thrift store, at Dick's they had eagles replica's for 11.20! since I guess they gotta get rid of all the reebok jerseys :)

I got one, heres a pic of me in it (love fittin in a XL football jersey again)

meeaglesjerseyapr201224.png

You lose some weight, Eddie? Looking good!

Ok this is insane, went to dick's today (btw the one in northeast philly by franklin mills)

And well Ive lost much more since even then! the jersey in the pic is an XL....I tried on a size I couldnt NEVER imagine fitting me one day...I got a MEDIUM. ($11.23 still!)

So that pic was me @ 244. Here is me at 191! (128 pounds lost)

meeaglesjerseyjun18th19.png

At Ross yesterday I saw the following soccer jerseys

Italy

Egypt

Switzerland

San Jose

LA Galaxy

Columbus Crew

Real Salt Lake

FC Dallas

in addition, a Neuvirth Caps shirt

Damn an Italy and a Quakes one would be nice... never around my area though

tn_CoorsDog.jpgSharks_signature.jpgtn_five_hole_design_logo_copy.jpg

I wore one of my best thrift store finds that I got a year ago or so, and this year they are wearin it again :)

Pretty sure I paid like 2 or 3 bucks for it, outdoor cap company, its adjustable (or as I guess as the cool kids say these days a snapback)

Also while not a thrift store, at Dick's they had eagles replica's for 11.20! since I guess they gotta get rid of all the reebok jerseys :)

I got one, heres a pic of me in it (love fittin in a XL football jersey again)

meeaglesjerseyapr201224.png

You lose some weight, Eddie? Looking good!

Ok this is insane, went to dick's today (btw the one in northeast philly by franklin mills)

And well Ive lost much more since even then! the jersey in the pic is an XL....I tried on a size I couldnt NEVER imagine fitting me one day...I got a MEDIUM. ($11.23 still!)

So that pic was me @ 244. Here is me at 191! (128 pounds lost)

meeaglesjerseyjun18th19.png

Wow! Your commitment to dropping weight is truly impressive! Myself and everyone here applauds it, also nice jersey!

untitled-6.jpg

Archived