New Super Bowl XLVI logo?

sportsfan0518

I saw this in some NFL Pizza Prints commercial and I thought that this has to be fake. I'll post the video on the bottom. However, when I went on nfl.com and clicked on Super Bowl, This exact same logo came up again...here it is:

Could this be an alternate version of the Super Bowl XLVI logo? If its on nfl.com it probably is...but I'm not sure. I wonder how it would look as a patch on the jerseys....

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

These are just part of the Super Bowl graphics packages. The NFL has set these up with the grayscale marks we've all seen before, plus a number of more regionally-specified logos and wordmarks like the ones shown above.

These are just part of the Super Bowl graphics packages. The NFL has set these up with the grayscale marks we've all seen before, plus a number of more regionally-specified logos and wordmarks like the ones shown above.

So that means the Super Bowl logos will retain some measure of individuality after all beyond the primary. It'll be interesting to see how Lucas Oil Stadium will be decorated when the big day arrives.

Archived