Two Winnipeg Jets concepts

habsfan1

The top one just doesn't do much for me... the second one on the other hand is well done, and I'm hoping the Jets opt not to go in the directions of the old Jets for their next alts but instead with something like what you've presented. What if you inverted the colors on the numbers to better match the RCAF Flyers?

Midway.png

The first is far and away the better one. The logo is amazing and I can't stand those random stripes on the front of the second on the chest. The one thing I would change would to put those arm stripes all the away around the arm. Either do full stripes or none at all (something most teams don;t seem to get with RBK Edge).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

White jersey: Love the logo. It really is an excellent alternate logo. However, just like the the current white jersey, it looks weird to see arm stripes on a colored sleeve. I'd rather not have arm stripes in this design.

Blue jersey: Love the color. Design is nice except for the random stripes on the front.

I think a combination of the two would look great. Basically the white jersey, keep the logo, make the jersey that great shade of blue and eliminate the half arm stripes. That'd look real sharp.

I like both jerseys. I don't really have a favourite, they're both equally as good. The one thing I dislike is how the stripes on the front of the second jersey end randomly, maybe they could continue to the stitching where the arms meet the front of the jersey.

stevengrantdesign.blogspot.com - Twitter: @StevenGrant94 - Instagram: @stevengrant94

Archived