When the alternate looks better than the primary

johnnysama

4-NYR.png

Yes! Why couldn't this have been a set at some point? Even if it ended up being the Rangers version of Fisherman Debacle.

100% YES

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Brewers alternate road jersey with "Milwaukee" script is much better than their standard road jersey that says "Brewers" All teams should have their city or state name across the road jersey. This isn't the late 90s early 2000's Brewers teams anymore where they don't want to try and alienate the statewide fans.

If they go to that Milwaukee script in blue ont he gray jersey, I will buy it right away.

Agree on the A's uniforms. They have always been my favorite AL team for two main reasons. The big 3 and their uniforms. Always liked their all green road cap and green jersey. I like the yellow as well.

zroew6i4sougyzvje4p5vl1xr.gif

Perplexed as to why one of the most iconic, well designed logos of the 90's needs to be restrained in a circle with an arbitrary script.

Eh, the oval kind of works for shoulder patch purposes. But it does look better without it, and a lot of Ducks goalies will agree as they've been adding the recoloured old logo to their masks.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Speaking of the A's, I think it would be cool if they used a Lakers-esq system and wore yellow at home and green on the road, with white and grey serving as the alternates.

They're really the only team in baseball that I think could pull this off. I wouldn't recommend it for other teams.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Archived