NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On April Fool's day?

I believe April 1st is technically when the NFL calendar year "begins" so that's probably the cutoff date to submit a new uniform design. I could be completely wrong on that, though.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

There's the link to Drew's twitter. He also told me when I asked, to expect Nike's apparel unveiling to come on April 1st.

on a sunday?

April 1 is the official starting date of Nike's deal with the NFL.

then I'd assume it's the 1st sales date then so I'd expect an unveiling and shipping prior to take advantage of the contract kicking in...maybe even pre-orders on nfl shop before then.

Has anybody noticed in that Visa "take 10 friends to the Super Bowl" commercial that the old lady is wearing a Cleveland Browns jersey with the Nike logo on the sleeves.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Has anybody noticed in that Visa "take 10 friends to the Super Bowl" commercial that the old lady is wearing a Cleveland Browns jersey with the Nike logo on the sleeves.

Just watched it on YouTube. No, it's Reebok.

64-15342-F.jpg

I want one of those jerseys.

BB52Big.jpg

64-15342-F.jpg

its so weird that they would pick that jersey

spacer.png

spacer.png

64-15342-F.jpg

its so weird that they would pick that jersey

Wasn't that from their orange pants era?

Any news on when most of the changes will be formally announced? Or will it just be a series of leaks?

Certianly looks that way as of right now. The only changes or add ons we KNOW of is for Denver and Jacksonville.

What do we know is changing about Jacksonville? Was anything announced or confirmed by someone "in the know"

I thought it was Seattle and Carolina...

Any news on when most of the changes will be formally announced? Or will it just be a series of leaks?

Certianly looks that way as of right now. The only changes or add ons we KNOW of is for Denver and Jacksonville.

What do we know is changing about Jacksonville? Was anything announced or confirmed by someone "in the know"

I thought it was Seattle and Carolina...

I think that those are the only 2 teams making true uniform changes. Other changes I think from what has been said on this website and other places are the Broncos making the switch from alternate to primary (since they couldn't do it in 2011), the Steelers switching to a different throwback, and the Jaguars introducing a black alternate and fixing their current set. I really can't wait to see what Seattle will do. My team has beautiful colors, but their current set are a mess.

Am I missing anything?

There's the link to Drew's twitter. He also told me when I asked, to expect Nike's apparel unveiling to come on April 1st.

on a sunday?

April 1 is the official starting date of Nike's deal with the NFL.

Appropriate date for Nike.

Now, how are we supposed to trust any news that day?

87Redskins.png

on a sunday?

I guess. He knows more than any of us so I have no reason not to trust him. Might've been an estimate.

Here's the tweet:

It's likely that he's basing that on the latest statements made by Nike executives on the subject.

Charlie Denson, president of the Nike brand, told analysts in a conference call Dec. 21 that Nike's NFL gear should be in retailers' hands by April. He wasn't any more specific.

In case anybody didn't know/read the articles, reebok stopped making stuff at the beginning of the season, so whatever the stores have, that's it. I was really hoping for a huge sale, but its just looking like everything's being bought, especially since the replicas are going up to $100!

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived