NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

Anyone else move the TV numbers to the shoulders besides the Bears and Chiefs?

I didn't even notice that at first. I've always liked TV numbers on the shoulders, so I like the change.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HMMMMM.....

The Bills will have full integration of the Nike technology into our uniforms, rotating 3 uniforms during the season.

I've only seen the uniform that I wore today, and only been told about the other 2. We all will have to wait and see.

From the Seahawks "WTF?", to the Panthers "standing pat". Sleeves are still uneven and colors still mismatch. Such a disappointment following the hype.

Bottom line: Nike just played us ALL.

im sure what happened was that nike proposed something that wouldve possibly assessed those issues but carolina declined the offer, therefore are still in last yrs uniforms. like literally, same template and everything with the same terrible helmet stripes but a new logo.

I don't think anyone got played, except for those who ignored all the "people in the know" who continually said very little would be changing.

I was going to post pretty much the same thing.

I'm not sure I like the contrasting collars very much.

But I do like the Seahawks uniforms. A huge upgrade, and in a modern way, really quite cool.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I'm actually kind of dissapointed that some teams have plain-jane cuts still.

Eagles... Packers... Falcons... Panthers...

And the 49ers is a huge disappointment, why even have stripes anymore...

I'm also sad the Browns couldn't atleast get some striped Brown socks... although they'll probably go white for 16 games again...

Orange pants? I doubt it.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Dallas looks unchanged for the most part, which is good in my book.

dc-1.jpg

So, I'm supposed to believe that "Seahawk blue" was too difficult to replicate via Pantones and fabrics, yet those ugly Cowboy pants and their "Seafoam green/silver" are a piece of cake to make? Sure, Nike.

Nike, Inc describes what each team was "willing" to do. Most of the team fully incorporated the new look while some used the new template minus flywire. Looks like GB is the only team to completely ditch the new system all together

So the Packers... jerseys went unchanged, yes? same template from last year?

So it appears.

153672_lawm.jpg

Do much for "the Packers are going modern" rumours :D

Yeah, but that was a Twitter rumor. Only slightly less reliable than Wikipedia. ;)

"Of course, you lied to us about your sister and all that, but that doesn't count. We didn't believe you."

526621_401040119909000_112088258804189_1565476_1085140156_n.jpg

No Flywire for the Panthers.

"Keep Pounding".

I lol'd.

Honors late Panthers LB Sam Mills who passed away. He started a "Keep Pounding" foundation.

I did not know that. In that case, fair enough.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Not as bad as the NHL's Edge switch...only the seahawks had a massive downgrade. But there are a lot of little thing bugging me. Mostly on the collars. Texas, Bills, etc.

HUGE downgrade for Seattle. I loved their look. They just needed to dump mono and they had the best look in the NFL.

I'll miss those.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

From the Seahawks "WTF?", to the Panthers "standing pat". Sleeves are still uneven and colors still mismatch. Such a disappointment following the hype.

Bottom line: Nike just played us ALL.

Not entirely, I'm convinced the shoulder loops are different now.

Although I do take your point that they are still functionally the same.

Which is a good thing.

EDIT: All the things they could've put on the inside of the Panthers' collar and they went for 'Keep Pounding'!? :blink:

That is their motto and the name of a charitable organization started in memory of Sam Mills.

Archived