NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't see how that pattern adds anything of value to the Seahawks' helmets.

ditto.

I'm actually finally coming around on their new look EXCEPT for the pattern on the helmet. Its completely unnecessary and should be removed IMO.

Seahawks helmets in action.

bb231ecfcaaf633e09bfde0dfe85fd62-getty-144205685.jpg

It's not so bad as a helmet stripe for the Revo Speed helmets, which it obviously was designed to fit inside the ridges on the front, but on any other helmet it looks like crap. Should have either been the entire helmet with the design or not have it on there at all.

Still wish that they had used green on the Seahawk instead of silver, but other than that, looks pretty good in action.

551208_10150777733946722_84249551721_9786751_2022458094_n.jpg

It kind of has a futuristic yet tribal mohawk look, which I actually do not mind for us. Stupid to some, sure, but it is unique and I think it works. The only thing that still hasn't warmed up to me is our wordmark on the left chest/shoulder. I still don't like that.

That just looks straight up stupid.

Wait... I take that back... it looks like it'll be very hard to notice, but once you do notice it...

Straight up stupid.

Exactly, going to very hard to notice from the stands. Too light, too small, if you can't see it, why have it ? Also, hear we go again, dark logo on dark helmet, no contrast....sux.

what is the protective sheet of plastic on the front of the seahawks helmet?

I'm assuming it's not real easy to fix, so they're using it to protect it from being damaged. I doubt they'll use them during the season.

I'm assuming it's not real easy to fix if the center stripe is damaged, so they're using it to protect from damage. I doubt they'll use them during the season.

lets hope not

It's used during training camps and practice. It's designed to protect the helmet from scratches, while allowing the players to break in the helmet. Several other teams have used them in the past. I'm pretty sure the Ravens still use them.

I'm assuming it's not real easy to fix if the center stripe is damaged, so they're using it to protect from damage. I doubt they'll use them during the season.

lets hope not

It's used during training camps and practice. It's designed to protect the helmet from scratches, while allowing the players to break in the helmet. Several other teams have used them in the past. I'm pretty sure the Ravens still use them.

I don't think the ravens are using them this year but it is kinda odd that they would practice in their game jerseys.

a7d3dfa969cf50de2a0fe9fec379e4a1-getty-144314187.jpg

I don't think the collars are as bad as they're made out to be, though I do think it would be better if more teams went the route of the Texans. I actually like the thick collar for them. I do think it's better than the half collar.

Archived