NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So beautiful.

fred-taylor.jpg

Amazing how many people were b*tching about these. Most of which are the same people begging for them to come back.

Some folks don't know the meaning of leaving well enough alone.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I do not recall reading a single post that was negative toward those. If you're going to make a statement like that, please back it up with examples.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I do not recall reading a single post that was negative toward those.

Ok.... and that means I haven't?

If you're going to make a statement like that, please back it up with examples.

Look at any forum/thread/CCSLC comment from before they switched to the bland unis and you'll find them. I don't get why you feel the need to grill me on something like this, but yes, some people actaully hated those.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

I also don't recall anybody other than me not loving the previous Jaguars set. I thought they were good (and much better than the current crap), but I much preferred the font and pants stripes of the original set. I mean, people complained about the switch to the black numbers on the white jersey and them constantly wearing the crappy stripeless black pants with black socks, but that's about all the "hate" that set got on a mass scale.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

So beautiful.

fred-taylor.jpg

Amazing how many people were b*tching about these. Most of which are the same people begging for them to come back.

Some folks don't know the meaning of leaving well enough alone.

My only criticism of these was the pant stripe. Too much. Colors are great though.

Im a Jaguar fan and I still think they have one of the worst jerseys in sports. Gold cant help that mess. Take away the "L" and you still have a powerless figure to make those beautiful. For next year's jerseys, Nike is just going to throw a bunch of black in a blender with a hint of teal and gold. It will still come out better than today's look.

I really like the current Jags uniforms. Pinstripe detailing aside, I think they're as good as anything the team has ever worn.

Never liked the overly-fussy and too-busy stripes from those earlier versions, and their first custom number set still leaves me cold, with the goofy serifs.

I never loved the old Jaguars uniforms as it seems most people here do. I never thought they were bad, they were just kind of there without anything special about them to me.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I never loved the old Jaguars uniforms as it seems most people here do. I never thought they were bad, they were just kind of there without anything special about them to me.

Looking at the times they were cookie cutter. Looks just like TB's from that time.

I don't get why you feel the need to grill me on something like this, .

Perhaps because you felt the need to take a swipe at your fellow posters.

Even if it was in a vague-ish, strawman sort of way.

Take a swipe?

I was stating a fact that several people (even OFF the boards) didn't like the old set. Mainly because of the color.

Where did you get me "taking a swipe" at someone from>

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Im a Jaguar fan and I still think they have one of the worst jerseys in sports. Gold cant help that mess. Take away the "L" and you still have a powerless figure to make those beautiful. For next year's jerseys, Nike is just going to throw a bunch of black in a blender with a hint of teal and gold. It will still come out better than today's look.

Even as bad as the current set is, I wouldn't bet on that.

Have you seen what happened in Seattle?

I think the problem with the current set is that it just looks too bland with only black and white accents. The last set wasn't a beautiful design, but compared to the new ones the gold that was incorporated really made the whole set pop.

Archived