NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

Point taken.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had always been under the impression that during practices, players wear their gameday pants but this photo tells me they have practice pants and gameday pants.

You can see the NFL Equipment logo on these pants from 49ers practice

They're probably just old game pants with the NFL Equipment logo sewn on them. All practice gear has to have that logo on it.

I had always been under the impression that during practices, players wear their gameday pants but this photo tells me they have practice pants and gameday pants.

They're probably just old game pants with the NFL Equipment logo sewn on them.

I thought that at first but it looks like these pants have the new Nike belt buckles.

Go A's!

It is not the speed machine.

6_347324.jpg

That jersey he has on is no different than this.

jake_locker_washington610x.jpg

This is the speed machine. The collar size, not just the flywire, is noticeably different.

ApKQxMyCAAEMJ6-.jpg

i think that's either a newer variation of the speed machine or just a new template altogether. The NFL template i think most closely resembles the speed machine that okst wears. But the texas one and the oregon rosebowl template are slightly different and they have the "chain maille" mesh inserts.

The collar on the texas one looks a little smaller than the nfl ones but it could just be the picture.

I thought that at first but it looks like these pants have the new Nike belt buckles.

The NFL Equipment logo is supposed to be on all of the practice gear now. They are probably Nike pants outright.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

The NFL Equipment logo is supposed to be on all of the practice gear now. They are probably Nike pants outright.

i dont think Nike makes pants with zippers on them. The jerseys look like they might be nike though

Right, but my point is that I was always under impression that players didn't have separate pants for practice and for actual games.

Go A's!

It is not the speed machine.

6_347324.jpg

That jersey he has on is no different than this.

jake_locker_washington610x.jpg

This is the speed machine. The collar size, not just the flywire, is noticeably different.

ApKQxMyCAAEMJ6-.jpg

i think that's either a newer variation of the speed machine or just a new template altogether. The NFL template i think most closely resembles the speed machine that okst wears. But the texas one and the oregon rosebowl template are slightly different and they have the "chain maille" mesh inserts.

The collar on the texas one looks a little smaller than the nfl ones but it could just be the picture.

You're right, it is the newest variation of the speed machine that oregon wore during the rose bowl. Still, it is a speed machine template which is what I was trying to get my point across by using that picture to show the difference between the collars on the speed machine jersey(s) and the older pro combat cut. I just searched for the quickest picture I could find with that general template.

Also, I think the contrasting color of the yoke and the collar/rest of the jersey make the collar look smaller. Plus, the Texas logo on the collar is a bit bigger than the NFL logo.

i dont think Nike makes pants with zippers on them. The jerseys look like they might be nike though

The pant closures are up to the player. They probably come with no closure, and the team seamstress can add a zipper, a lace up, whatever the player wants.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

This is helpful:

Jersey-Comparison.jpg

You're a month or two late with that one... there was even a debate about the picture being skewed! "The guys face on one picture looks fatter".

You miss a day on a thread like this, and you miss everything. :(

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Well, I've got 7 more throwback jerseys to go, 10 if I get throwback Redskins, 49ers, Browns because I'm so OCD that the wordmarks on those will eventually make me buy throwbacks, plus 49ers stripes are at an angle on the new ones. Browns have a lighter brown and spacing between the stripes on the old one. I'm amazed that I found them in screen printed form, champion, old reebok, logo athletic, old nike, current reebok alt like Bucs, Rams, Pats, Vikes etc. Not having to go chinese knockoff stitched, which hang wider on my walls. However my Oilers and Eagles throwbacks are stitched and I may eventually have to get those in screen printing. I'll post pics after I get the 7.

I think what bothered me about nike is they have the soccer jersey look replicas, not the mesh that I grew up on. So I've got 9 jerseys the last couple weeks to go w the throwbacks I already have for $230, The 6 new nikes(Seahawks, Chiefs, Rams, Lions, Bears, Panthers) I would have had to buy woulda cost me $600

This is helpful:

Jersey-Comparison.jpg

You're a month or two late with that one... there was even a debate about the picture being skewed! "The guys face on one picture looks fatter".

You mean the guy's face looks fatter when he smiles versus him not smiling? Seriously? The pic is not skewed.

That's just what the debate was, not what I'm saying.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

This is helpful:

Jersey-Comparison.jpg

You mean the guy's face looks fatter when he smiles versus him not smiling? Seriously? The pic is not skewed.

That's just what the debate was, not what I'm saying.

EDIT: Dont really want to get into this whole skewed vs unskewed thing haha, already been covered way too much

This is helpful:

Jersey-Comparison.jpg

Everything on the left is longer; fingers, hands, forearms, neck, nose, ears, forehead, etc. Either we're looking at a set of very similar but not quite identical twins, or the photo has been altered.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

this is a mind numbing debate for those of us who remember it the first time, last month. i hate to be that guy, but it's like exactly the same argument that was already had. who cares?

This is helpful:

Jersey-Comparison.jpg

Everything on the left is longer; fingers, hands, forearms, neck, nose, ears, forehead, etc. Either we're looking at a set of very similar but not quite identical twins, or the photo has been altered.

Not really. His hands are balled up and he's smiling on the right.

Trust me I saw both Nike and Reebok jerseys in a store last weekend side by side, and the Nike is THAT much better. About to the extent that the photo shows.

Archived