NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to the Chargers Store today and took a couple of pics of their new Nike Authentics. $365 for this. The collar looks even worse in person, and the bolts on the shoulders are pathetically thin (also much worse in person).

90108174.jpg

86840778.jpg

The NFL shield is made of vinyl it seems, and is stitched on.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. That jersey is pathetic.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I like the rubberized shield. One of the thig I like better about the new Nike replicas.

And authentics.

Me, too. I think it looks great.

I think it looks cheap. I'd rather see a sewn or even heat-pressed patch.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I like the rubberized shield. One of the thig I like better about the new Nike replicas.

And authentics.

Me, too. I think it looks great.

I think it looks cheap. I'd rather see a sewn or even heat-pressed patch.

Agreed. Maybe something sewn to me looks more expensive, thus making it look like it's of higher quality

Go A's!

The Falcons uniforms are completely screwed up. Like...there's a jersey there with white sleeves that has never existed before. EA has always done an awful job with uniform detail on Madden

There is one like that for the Ravens as well. The game was an early build for E3 so i assume they will be fixed before the game ships

here you go. Love the Panthers Black pants. hopefully they will wear them with the white jersey at some point

I swear that was so frustrating to watch. It's like the person controlling the game has never used a playstation before. There were so many times for like 30 sec to a minute that nothing happens, are they just staring at the screen drooling? I'm terrible at video games, but even I can figure out how to navigate through uniforms in Madden. Probably the same people that hit themselves with the green shells and bananas in mario kart.

Yea... Whoever is doing the uniform work still has a lot to do. I mean, the 'Skins "throwback" is stated to be from the 50s and it has gold pants. O_o

And yea, whoever was controlling it was terrible. They spent over 3 mins on the bears, then maybe 2 secs on everything else.

Archived