NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bears orange pants are referred to as being blue in the description both times they're seen (Alternate All Blue & Alternate Blue Pants) so I think that's some kind of error as well

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Looks like you guys nailed obvious errors. The little detail errors are hard to catch in the video. Madden has added some good throwbacks, which is great to see. One day they'll add the Cunningham-era Eagles, the Jaworski-era Eagles, the late 80s Falcons, Dorsett-era Cowboys navy, early-mid 90s Jets with the black. Plus add the white jersey sets for throwbacks already in the game.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Bears orange pants and Jags black jersey are in their style guides anyway, havent seen or heard anything about the Panthers.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Looks like Ross wants to update the Phin's look as early as next season

Link

While it was a rumor back in March/April that the Dolphins would change, it's good to see that it's more than just that. However, they have to keep the aqua and coral, and the logo can't change too much. A Marlins-style rebrand would be pretty bad.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Link

While it was a rumor back in March/April that the Dolphins would change, it's good to see that it's more than just that. However, they have to keep the aqua and coral, and the logo can't change too much. A Marlins-style rebrand would be pretty bad.

Change is good. But is this change necessary? I love the team colors and I hope they don't go away from that

Go A's!

• 3 weeks later...

So before last season the Eagles went on twitter and said that the Black Jersey had been retired.

A Black Nike Jersey is in Madden this year and now i have seen the Black Jersey in store. The Manager at Modells told me he was told by a Nike Rep that they were not getting the Black but here they are, so i wonder if they are making them bc they know the fans will buy them or did the Birds un-retire them

2012-06-27_18-37-07_862.jpg

Phils2.pngPhils_Primary.pngPhils4.pngPhils3.png

If I had to guess, I'd say that it's because black jerseys are very popular with fans.

Well yeah, but since we haven't seen any Nike "fashion" jerseys yet, the implication is that the replica foreshadows the un-retirement of the on-field black jersey, which would be... unfortunate.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Eagles are one of a handful of teams that can pull off a black alt, especially for night games. I always thought it looked cool.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

So before last season the Eagles went on twitter and said that the Black Jersey had been retired.

A Black Nike Jersey is in Madden this year and now i have seen the Black Jersey in store. The Manager at Modells told me he was told by a Nike Rep that they were not getting the Black but here they are, so i wonder if they are making them bc they know the fans will buy them or did the Birds un-retire them

2012-06-27_18-37-07_862.jpg

As far as I know, they are still in the Style Guide.

The Eagles are one of a handful of teams that can pull off a black alt, especially for night games. I always thought it looked cool.

Agreed, up to a point. The black looked very nice with the white pants. I never liked it paired with the midnight green pants.

Could someone with the Madden program make an image of the BILLS away uniform with blue pants and the white socks with the stripes, black shoes?

I'm curious to see the look, given the right socks.

Cheers!

Link

Cool! Love to see the Dolphins sporting black jerseys, black pants, black helmets with black facemasks.

Can one of you design guys mock this one up?

Great idea, especially in the early-season home games in Florida. :doh:

87Redskins.png

Archived