NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

As for Raiders in black cleats, I don't like it. I am a huge fan of teams wearing white cleats

As am I. Prolly because most teams did when I started following the NFL in '03.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The raiders an packers jerseys look like theyre from 1995 very tight and not stretchy. In hs we got Nike uniforms senior yr andrew Rawlings and russel the previous yrs and they were far more comfortable and tighter.

I just find it a little odd that they wouldn't be available

Jerseys like Texas wears are a mesh material just like the basic NFL jerseys that the Raiders and Packers are wearing. It's probably a stretchier mesh than was popular a decade or more ago, just not as shrinkwrap-stretchy as the mesh used on a techfit or Elite 51 style jersey.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

As for Raiders in black cleats, I don't like it. I am a huge fan of teams wearing white cleats

As am I. Prolly because most teams did when I started following the NFL in '03.

It always seemed to me that white cleats translates better on TV and makes the player appear to run faster

Go A's!

But from a color coordination POV, everyone wears white by virtue of their white jerseys. However, not everyone wears black. Hence, one reason why white shoes look better than black shoes to me.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

The Raiders are the silver and black, black shoes make sense for them.

I'm a big fan of black cleats. Other than overhauling their otherwise hideous unis, I wish my beloved Pats would wear black shoes.

Black shoes might look pretty bad on a set that's predominantly navy.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'm a big fan of black cleats. Other than overhauling their otherwise hideous unis, I wish my beloved Pats would wear black shoes.

I think Penn state pulls off the predominantly navy look with black cleats pretty well.

But from a color coordination POV, everyone wears white by virtue of their white jerseys. However, not everyone wears black. Hence, one reason why white shoes look better than black shoes to me.

Plus, Al Davis always wore his white jacket. But I suppose this is part of their way of moving on from Al. But I still prefer the white cleats, especially when it doesn't just blend in with the socks

Go A's!

I think Penn state pulls off the predominantly navy look with black cleats pretty well.

Meh, I don't think black cleats make Penn State's uniform. Plus they don't wear navy pants on the road like the Pats do.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Meh, I don't think black cleats make Penn State's uniform. Plus they don't wear navy pants on the road like the Pats do.

The Bears wear black shoes with navy pants. It looks good on them.

Agreed. I used to despise navy blue with black, and in some cases still do, but if you go all in on it, it can work. Many men wear black shoes and belts with their navy blue suits, though I tend to prefer brown shoes and belts with navy blue. In the case of Penn State, It doesn't bother me too much, but I'd like to see a navy blue team try brown shoes, or navy blue shoes. Both would be interesting.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Agreed. I used to despise navy blue with black, and in some cases still do, but if you go all in on it, it can work. Many men wear black shoes and belts with their navy blue suits, though I tend to prefer brown shoes and belts with navy blue. In the case of Penn State, It doesn't bother me too much, but I'd like to see a navy blue team try brown shoes, or navy blue shoes. Both would be interesting.

I too don't wear black with navy dress clothes, though I think in sports it's OK because black is just so traditional that it's almost expected, regardless of the rest of the colors. I don't think brown cleats would work because that to me would look too much like regular dress as opposed to athletic dress. Brown just hasn't been a typical color associated with athletic footwear - mostly dress or hiking / trail type shoes. I think that team-color shoes are the best option, in this case navy w/ white trim.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I too don't wear black with navy dress clothes, though I think in sports it's OK because black is just so traditional that it's almost expected, regardless of the rest of the colors. I don't think brown cleats would work because that to me would look too much like regular dress as opposed to athletic dress. Brown just hasn't been a typical color associated with athletic footwear - mostly dress or hiking / trail type shoes. I think that team-color shoes are the best option, in this case navy w/ white trim.

I think brown shoes would be cool on a really old throwback uniform with khaki colored pants, but I agree they probably wouldn't work well with modern team color pants. They'd have to be dark brown, too, like the Browns' current color. No honey or chestnut color.

that would look good.......should the striped socks be ridded of?

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

I only counted 10 teams, including the two division games each that's still only 13 games. Something seems off.

Home games. Two preseason, Eight regular season, I'm assuming.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived