NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

Big time Redskins fan here. The spear logo sucks. As well as the old colors and uniforms that go with it. It needs to stay in the past.

Agreed...love the current logo and current colors. Maybe they could fix the stripes to match and we'd be all good.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the Rams vs. Cowboys last night, it occurred to me that the gold half collar on the Rams doesn't look bad. To me, it looks like part of the design (the rams horns on the helmet, the triangular shape of the gold shoulder stripe). But what I can't stand is how big the shoulder #s are. They almost overlap the shoulder stripe.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

I don't think it's so much the increased size of the TV numbers as it is the increased width of those "collars" which more or less impinges on the already-limited amount of real estate on those shoulders, considering the shoulder loops also have to fit on there...which just leaves a jampacked mess.

Solution? Move the numbers down to the armholes. There's horns on the helmets?I don't think anyone is going to mistake them for any other team but the Rams.

(And can they get a bolder blue and richer metallic gold while they're at it???)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

(And can they get a bolder blue and richer metallic gold while they're at it???)

/looks at Saints

Apparently not.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The Redskins are almost as big a mess as the Cowboys, to be honest. Obviously, going with a burgundy and gold color scheme, new uniforms, and dumping the racist name would be the ideal solution, but at the very least, bring back the early-2000's look. It wasn't exciting, but at least there was some visual sanity.

green-bailey.jpg

redskins17.jpg

I really love that look (if only they would go with a respectful Native themes name), but I think gold pants could work too if they matched the shades and striping pattern up.

Seattle's uniforms remind me of the Oregon Ducks. I mean this in a good way.

People who don't like them are those who aren't used to new stuff. I noticed that.

The Seahawks new uniforms are awesome. The more I see it the more I like it.

What kind of people "aren't used to new stuff"? Really young people?

The Panther's black unis are beauties. Also, I like how the Panther's logo looks in the down and distance graphic.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Panthers look okay, but would be better if they switched to the Nike template. Carolina, Green Bay, Oakland, and Philly just look cheap compared to the others.

Just curious why?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Panthers look okay, but would be better if they switched to the Nike template. Carolina, Green Bay, Oakland, and Philly just look cheap compared to the others.

Just curious why?

For some reason the shiny materials they use make me think more of cheap jerseys. The Raiders jerseys aren't necessarily shiny, but the quality just doesn't seem the same.

The Panthers are wearing their beautiful Black jerseys tonight.

Awesome! I think the black jerseys are thier best look, especially with the black socks. Just a beautiful balance of two fantastic colors.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived