NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am completely over this charger look. They tried to please everybody and pretty much failed all around. I think every time I see it I I dislike it a little more.

I feel the same way. I was disappointed because I was expecting them to come out in all white. I think that would have at least looked better than the blue pants. The blue pants look wouldn't be so bad if they had a different pair of socks to wear with them. Their current identity is just a mess.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I am completely over this charger look. They tried to please everybody and pretty much failed all around. I think every time I see it I I dislike it a little more.

I feel the same way. I was disappointed because I was expecting them to come out in all white. I think that would have at least looked better than the blue pants. The blue pants look wouldn't be so bad if they had a different pair of socks to wear with them. Their current identity is just a mess.

They're doing the all-white thing for the home opener.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

i hate to be this guy, i never have been before, but do you think this is a fake jersey?

I'm not too familiar with the new Seahawks jerseys yet.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/for/3259459122.html

if it's a fake, it's a REALLY good fake in my opinion. The only gripes I have with it are the nameplate (just looks a tad bit off) and mostly the sleeve numbers look messed up. Looks like the box around the 12 on the neck is too square as well. Also, it's a too-good-to-be-true price. However, the collar looks nice, the front/back numbers look good, and the material looks right.

Can anyone offer any insight?

They're doing the all-white thing for the home opener.

Got it. Hopefully that looks better.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Solid yellow socks would look good with the Chargers white jersey/blue pants combo.

That would look very gaudy. Just like the Lions looked goofy, with their blue pants and silver socks.

The major problem with the entire Chargers set, are the navy blue pants. They are horrible. That wide-ass stripe just looks stupid.

I'd be in favor of them just s-canning the navy blue pants altogether, and adding yellow pants as their primary road set. Not sure how that would look though, with a white helmet. But the Chargers road look just doesn't do it for me. Home uniform is OK. Alt is very nice. But the road set is bad.

I think all white will look good though next weekend.

I would agree with that...but to be perfectly honest I found that I just didn't notice the shoes enough to be bothered by mismatching.

How could any grown man, football player, wear those things, and not feel soft?

What the fu...?

Follow my attempts to rid the world of the evil that is Laura Dern @LDisadirtbag.

My dog Folsom has a Twitter that's nothing but pictures of him pooping and sharing what he likes @folsomcanpoop.

If that's not enough, I have my own Twitter @DieZombieScum.

Wow... the Chargers need to ditch the blue pants and make that their full-time road combo.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It's better, but it's still not good. And that's the problem.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I can't decide which collar would look better: solid blue or solid white.

The all-white Chargers uniform looks pretty good, until they put their helmets on and the bolts are on different backgrounds. This has the same problem all of the other Charger combinations have (except for all-navy, which to my knowledge hasn't been worn with this current Chargers uniform). If the helmets were navy blue with a yellow/light blue bolt, or if the jerseys and pants just had a the bolt on a white background it'd be a good look, but they insist on housing the bolts in those boxes which means that they're always going to have an inconsistent clash no matter what combo they wear (except for all blue).

I know Lights Out hates these, but this is the best the Chargers have ever looked. Powder blue is overrated.

p1_flutie.jpg

4fb83eaf1f884.preview-300.jpg

stan-humphries-300x200.jpg

t_26737_05.jpg

Sharp, consistent, bold. These were excellent uniforms. What they wear now is a mess.

PvO6ZWJ.png

It amazes me the different opinions on the chargers uniforms.

I love the current set if they wore powder blue as the primary.

I disagree with the striping mentioned with the above post because without the Navy or Powder Blue stripe the jerseys & pants would be very plain in white.

However I still think it is a solid set as it is at least before Nike took over.

Archived