NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of those much-maligned Falcons jerseys, they're wearing them today, per a shot of their locker room on NFL Network.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

buffalo-bills-2012-season-automatically-imported--bills-2012s-auto-00568smd.jpg

That helmet was so muchg sharper with the blue mask than with the later white one.

I like that helmet but Im dont really like how the red doesn't reflect that much. Maybe use the same paint job that Ohio State used on their 2010 pro combat helmets.

ohio-state-uniformjpg-d2398a127961b5ab.jpg

I like to see these helmets that I grew up with make a come back:

bernie-kosar-cleveland-browns-autographed-throwback-mini-helmet-3391149.jpgberniekosar.jpg

Haven't you said you want the Browns to modify their uniforms, that their classic look is "boring"?

I ask because, white facemask aside, that's a very traditional helmet design. It would look out of place with modern jerseys and pants.

I like to see these helmets that I grew up with make a come back:

bernie-kosar-cleveland-browns-autographed-throwback-mini-helmet-3391149.jpgberniekosar.jpg

Haven't you said you want the Browns to modify their uniforms, that their classic look is "boring"?

I ask because, white facemask aside, that's a very traditional helmet design. It would look out of place with modern jerseys and pants.

I have said that in the past, but I would be satisfied now if they would lose the gray facemask. However, if they were to do a major updade, the I would like to see a logo on the helmet. I just hate gray facemasks in general unless the team has gray or silver in their color scheme.

BTW, I believe it was you that said that the current modern designs in college football would fade away, well that haven't yet but after seeing those horrible Oregon Ducks uniforms this season I am starting to fall back in love with traditional designs, although I still like some of them.

spacer.png

Browns white facemask looks much better. All the Browns need to do is switch back to the white facemask and bring back the Orange pants as alts.

Agree 1000x and NEVER bring back the Brown Pants.

spacer.png

Are the Eagles ever going to get away from that mid-90s dark teal? That color is brutal, especially when you put it head-to-head against their old kelly greens.

20101122_dn_g9domo22s.JPGmichael-vick-eagles.jpg

I would prefer the Randall Cunningham set myself.

randallcunningham.jpg

Either one would be a huge improvement over their current bland scheme. Would take them from near-bottom to the top tier of the league.

The Cunningham uniforms have the added benefit of black trim; the Eagles could continue to sell as much black stuff as they like without spoiling the on-field look in the process.

I expect a substantial overhaul in personnel after this season, perhaps we'll get lucky and a uniform overhaul will follow to mark the new era.

Archived