NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would prefer the Randall Cunningham set myself.

randallcunningham.jpg

The Cunningham uniforms have the added benefit of black trim; the Eagles could continue to sell as much black stuff as they like without spoiling the on-field look in the process.

It's a great set, but I've never been fond of that Eagles sleeve patch. I'd like to see that look with either a recoloured and simplified version of the current eagle head, or this version....

http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=i31acueza0ooh0v0gmi2

I don't like the mockup of the silver pants. The silver used is closer to their charcoal. Maybe it would look better with a lighter silver, but I still like the white pants. I mean, with the green and black already, I think it needs a little white to make it less dreary.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Just this quick fix to the uniform they currently wear would be a major upgrade...

phi_kelly.png

Sprinkling in a little more silver would'nt hurt either.

That is an improvement.

Doesn't fix the really awful number font, but it's much, much better.

The Eagles' number font really doesn't bother me, although block digits would look much better (as they do in most cases).

6uXNWAo.png

Really wish the Bills would bring back this helmet...

71395840_display_image.jpg?1318437770

buffalo-bills-2012-season-automatically-imported--bills-2012s-auto-00568smd.jpg

I know some people grew up in the 90's. But I was a child when Buffalo had these helmets on. I was 4 years old and that was in 1984. I grew attach to this one better than the 2002-2010 one. Plus the white helmet rocks as well. I always have a special heart for the white helmets as well.

I would prefer the Randall Cunningham set myself.

randallcunningham.jpg

Either one would be a huge improvement over their current bland scheme. Would take them from near-bottom to the top tier of the league.

The Cunningham uniforms have the added benefit of black trim; the Eagles could continue to sell as much black stuff as they like without spoiling the on-field look in the process.

I expect a substantial overhaul in personnel after this season, perhaps we'll get lucky and a uniform overhaul will follow to mark the new era.

Another 1980's reference. When it comes to the Eagles change in 1985 from that horrible pole position UCLA/Washington Redskin stripe they had in their 1974-1984 look. This was much simple and effective than the again 1974-1984 look.

For anything, these are the looks I grew to love,

eric-dickerson-los-angeles-rams-action-autographed-photo-3359957.jpg

FALCONS+THROWBACK.jpg

archie_manning_1981_09_06.jpgsam_mills_1986_12_14.jpg

I like the Saints in their 1975-1985 and their 1986-1995 look. I do not like Panty-Hose Gold at all!!!

93441154_display_image.jpg?1313041475

Dallas in these uniforms kept it cleaner. Their silver mess just looks ugly.

$(KGrHqZ,!l!E2EceQQ00BNm-EDJ38Q~~_35.JPG

This is the one I like. Not to messy. That's why I like Buffalo's new uniforms. It keeps a new look with the old one. :D

Update? What more could they do without making it overly cartoony? I like the current Bills logo, though I wouldn't mind a faux retro redesign. Something that emulates the simple styling of the grazing buffalo while also making it more then just clip art.

EDIT-

Like this take on it by Chaddoesdesign....

chbillslogo.png

Oh no! It's October. And watching Monday Night Countdown, I just saw Dez Bryant wearing pink gloves in warm-ups. Prepare yourselves for the annual Pinkwashing.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Oh no! It's October. And watching Monday Night Countdown, I just saw Dez Bryant wearing pink gloves in warm-ups. Prepare yourselves for the annual Pinkwashing.

I'm for the military and cancer research but these college flags/camo unis and the pink in the NFL (1/4 of the season) is a little too much. Pick a weekend, run with it. It doesn't make it any less special. You can leave the pink ribbons on the ball or on the coaches.

KISSwall09.jpg

Raising awareness is nice and all, but all this month-long stuff, especially with bright pink all over everything just screams "Look at us! We're doing something! Pay attention to us!" It's for a nice cause, but it's so selfish in a way.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Raising awareness is nice and all, but all this month-long stuff, especially with bright pink all over everything just screams "Look at us! We're doing something! Pay attention to us!" It's for a nice cause, but it's so selfish in a way.

Bingo.

I like that they're doing things to raise awareness. I like it more that they're doing things to raise money.

But I really don't like that they're doing it in such a masturbatory, self-congratulatory (and self-promoting) way. The former does not necessitate the latter.

And even worse, I really hate that they've let these promotions leak into the uniforms. Not to mention the fact that they can never stop, lest the NFL reveal that they secretly root for cancer and against our troops.

Bingo.

I like that they're doing things to raise awareness. I like it more that they're doing things to raise money.

But I really don't like that they're doing it in such a masturbatory, self-congratulatory (and self-promoting) way. The former does not necessitate the latter.

And even worse, I really hate that they've let these promotions leak into the uniforms. Not to mention the fact that they can never stop, lest the NFL reveal that they secretly root for cancer and against our troops.

Yeah, and that last bit is the issue with cutting these promotions down to a one-week thing: if they used to do this for a month, but are now only doing it for one week, clearly they care about cancer prevention much less than they did in the past.

Update? What more could they do without making it overly cartoony?

uh6oR.png

I think that's exactly what all of us pictured in our heads when he said 'overly cartoony.'

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Just this quick fix to the uniform they currently wear would be a major upgrade...

phi_kelly.png

Sprinkling in a little more silver would'nt hurt either.

I put together a quick road-set as well. Philly would look outstanding with kelly green pants!

phi_kelly2.png

6uXNWAo.png

Archived