NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

Chargers are in powder blue alts tonight.

BTW, count me as underwhelmed about the Bills' blue pants. Somehow thought that look would be much sharper than it was.

I think it's probably due to the socks being all wrong. They should have been white with striping in the middle, and no blue at the top of them.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chargers are in powder blue alts tonight.

BTW, count me as underwhelmed about the Bills' blue pants. Somehow thought that look would be much sharper than it was.

I think it's probably due to the socks being all wrong. They should have been white with striping in the middle, and no blue at the top of them.

Maybe, but the shade seems brighter than I remember from the old days.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

The Patriots just announced plans to wear the 1985 throwback uniforms this Sunday against the Jets.

http://www.boston.co...s_to_wea_3.html

Too bad the Jets won't be wearing their 1985 throwbacks as well. Such a great set.

Doesn't matter. It'll all be ruined by the pink anyway.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Why haven't the Broncos thrown back to the Elway days? Those unis would look beautiful as long as they're properly re-created.

They were used once about a decade ago in one of those Thanksgiving Throwback games vs. Dallas.

6gb5dzn.jpg

5182505581_98f9894ec1_o.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

Agreed, maybe the addition of their custom number font would make the set a bit more unique, too.

Speaking of "shades" in that picture, Dallas' pants don't look very green...

They used their blue jersey pants that game. I love the old school Broncos but their current logo is far superior.

Agreed, maybe the addition of their custom number font would make the set a bit more unique, too.

They used their blue jersey pants that game. I love the old school Broncos but their current logo is far superior.

Agree on the jerseys, disagree about the logo. The old logo would certainly need a revamp, but the current one is an awful, dated and typical snarling animal logo that is just as '90s as Compuserve.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Why haven't the Broncos thrown back to the Elway days? Those unis would look beautiful as long as they're properly re-created.

They are indeed beautiful, even in throwback form. Pat Bowlen still has bad memories of that set, though, thanks to Jacksonville in January of '97, and even Dallas in 2002. Denver had a pretty big lead against Dallas on Thanksgiving, but ended up losing.

Agree on the jerseys, disagree about the logo. The old logo would certainly need a revamp, but the current one is an awful, dated and typical snarling animal logo that is just as '90s as Compuserve

I do think it'd be possible to put the current logo on a royal/"sky" blue helmet and make it look fantastic.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Agree on the jerseys, disagree about the logo. The old logo would certainly need a revamp, but the current one is an awful, dated and typical snarling animal logo that is just as '90s as Compuserve.

The old logo is dated as well.

If there was some kind of modernization or mash-up of the two, then that could maybe work...

(BTW, I think the current is better as well)

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

The old logo is dated as well.

If there was some kind of modernization or mash-up of the two, then that could maybe work...

(BTW, I think the current is better as well)

Just remembered this. Probably 3 and a half years old.

broncos.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

with all do respect, thats a bunch of mularky

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived