NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, black pants should definitely be the primary... And what I love most, the fact that they didn't wear the black socks too... This looks beautiful, i'd love to see it with the blue top.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

They should keep the silver pants as the primary look at home and wear the black pants on the road. The white pants can finally be done for good then.

And it's interesting that they have blue belts on these pants. Usually you have dark belts with dark pants and matching or dark belts with light pants.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

so are the silver home pants for carolina now done you guys think

They should of never had silver pants to begin with.

YouTubeAnimals_Beasts_Black_Panther_016446_.jpg

They shouldn't wear blue either. I mean, it distracts from the tail, pointy kitty ears, and fur.

Arguments about aesthetics that boil down to "[inserts animals] aren't [insert color]" are beyond terrible. There are a lot of design elements you can quibble about, but this one has very little footing.

8596484610_3a38500074.jpg

They shouldn't wear blue either. I mean, it distracts from the tail, pointy kitty ears, and fur.

LMAO! I was waiting to see which one of you would jump on that. Sure, but a BLACK Panther is what most visualize when think think of a panther. They are the one team in the NFL that should be all over the color black.

As for the light blue, to me, that's just a North Carolina thing. The Tar Heels, Hounds, Tourists, Royals, Knights, Bulls, Indians, RailHawks, Aggies, Bulldogs, Spartans, Seahawks ( :D ), Blue Devils, Panthers, and classic Hornets all wore a version of blue. I like consistency within a city/state. Yes, I'm aware there are plenty of other teams in NC that do not have blue, but to me, blue in sports and NC go hand-in-hand.

Blue lion? Yea, I get your argument. But a black panther is just too good to ignore.

As a Panthers fan... no thanks. I do not see the appeal of black pants at all. Our silver-black-silver looks fantastic and shouldn't be touched.

As of a few days ago they were going to go with the black/silver pants according to the team's official twitter

Now, the question is... are the black pants the permanent home look or just a one or two games a year type thing? With the way they're playing today...... needs to be a non-permanent trial thing

As a Panthers fan... no thanks. I do not see the appeal of black pants at all. Our silver-black-silver looks fantastic and shouldn't be touched.

They should also start wearing those at home more and stop wearing white-over-white the first two months of the season "to force their opponents into dark jerseys in thr heat" nonsense—at this point their silver-black-silver look is almost about as rare as the Cowboys' navy tops. It's also a top-10 look that NEEDS to be shown more.

On topic of the black pants...I like them as a change-of-pace thing at home. I do NOT want to see them worn on the road...silver/white/black/cyan will look like a hot mess. (I also hope they don't start going all New Orleans Saints on us and overuse the black pants.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

A7boxgTCMAAUdUX.jpg

I wonder what the guys of the Logocast will have to say about those! Shameless plug.

If they wear these with the light blue socks, it'll be a nice look. If they wear it with black socks they will look like complete and utter crap.

Look nice?

20121111__von-miller-superman-broncos-111112%7Ep1.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

The blue socks make all the difference in the world. Glory be. Dying to see these pants with the blue tops.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

That helmet is still going to look out of place IMO.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived