NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe because it's on top of all three of their colors? Count me as one who really had no problem with their look before, and one who doesn't typically like monochrome...but with the blue socks I think this sort of works.

Seems like plenty of NFL teams have black or silver helmets...wonder how blue/blue/black would look. Then blue/white/black on the road would be an interesting option. Or go with black helmet...black/blue/black might be nice. Maybe the black pants will make the white ones obsolete.

My G-d it's true!

2z4jllw.png

Interesting thing about all the new Panthers' pants. The pants is the only location where the primary logo has a keyline.

VERY good spot. I'd guess... I really have no idea why that would happen.

Maybe because it's stitched on so it kinda would have to have a keyline, no?

IMO the Bengals are side panels away from having great uniforms.

That would help improve the uniforms, but they still have a lot of problems.

If they remove the sidepanels they'd also have to:

- change the number font, or at least eliminate the drop shadows

- get rid of the orange yoke on the white jerseys

- the white and orange jerseys, for reasons I've never understood, have orange stripes on a black background. That needs to be corrected.

- use a full leg pants stripe

- fix the nikefied collars

- remove the B logo from the chest

.....in order to have "great" uniforms.

edit: Wouldn't mind if they just did this:

AJGreen.png

PvO6ZWJ.png

I knew the Panthers would break out the black pants! It's awesome.

Now I'm convinced that the Bears got orange pants which was also revealed in Madden 13.

I'm sure they did as well, but that doesn't mean we will ever see them. Hasn't this happened in the past with the Jaguars and other teams?

So can we all agree the Panthers need new uniforms? Weather they include black pants in the rotation or not, they just need something new.

Sorry, I disagree. It's a sharp looking colour scheme, and the fact that their uniforms have remained essentially unchanged since day one is a breath of fresh air. It's refreshing to see an expansion team say "we're going to try and build our own traditions" instead of redesigning at the earliest opportunity to cash in on some trend.

Not only that, but they're one of the few teams left to keep shoulder loops that go all the way around.

So can we all agree the Panthers need new uniforms? Weather they include black pants in the rotation or not, they just need something new.

Sorry, I disagree. It's a sharp looking colour scheme, and the fact that their uniforms have remained essentially unchanged since day one is a breath of fresh air. It's refreshing to see an expansion team say "we're going to try and build our own traditions" instead of redesigning at the earliest opportunity to cash in on some trend.

Not only that, but they're one of the few teams left to keep shoulder loops that go all the way around.

Agree with you 100%.

How much do you think they'll use the black pants? I didn't like them

Agree with you 100%.

I would bet a couple of times a year at least

Agree with you 100%.

I would bet a couple of times a year at least

But hopefully not as the primary?

The uniform match-up ought to be good.

Unless the Chiefs wear white on white. Yuck!

They haven't done that all year. Granted, they've only worn the away whites twice this season (wore the home reds in New Orleans and Tampa).

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Archived