NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

has there been any other confirmations on which teams are making "drastic changes to their uniforms" other than the Seahawks and Broncos?

Even Seattle is not being described as " drastic" but we shall see.

Maybe not in template, but it'll be very drastic seeing as they eliminated the color which formerly adorned their helmets, jerseys and pants.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has there been any other confirmations on which teams are making "drastic changes to their uniforms" other than the Seahawks and Broncos?

Maybe not in template, but it'll be very drastic seeing as they eliminated the color which formerly adorned their helmets, jerseys and pants.

True, I should have better said the uniforms are not being described as a drastic overall, yet 2013 Jaguars Uniforms are supposedly very drastic in change ( Which Worries me). Which I agree with you if a team drops or replaces a primary color that's sufficient enough to be a drastic update IMO.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

I think with a lot of this "Nike/changes" talk, drastic refers to what Nike hs done in the past with certain colleges, and how far that might deviate from the NFL norm. The change could be technically drastic for Seattle and still not be seen as "drastic" on the Nike-Fear scale.

I kind of laugh at those Viking uniforms above but not in a bad way.

My main criticism with the NFL has been how much darker the teams have gotten with their jerseys. And then the one team that decides to go lighter (the Vikings) look terrible now. They need to ditch those "Barney purple" jerseys and go back to the old darker purple ones that they had for so long.

I kind of laugh at those Viking uniforms above but not in a bad way.

My main criticism with the NFL has been how much darker the teams have gotten with their jerseys. And then the one team that decides to go lighter (the Vikings) look terrible now. They need to ditch those "Barney purple" jerseys and go back to the old darker purple ones that they had for so long.

My thoughts exactly not just the Vikings and the Barney colors which needs improvement but other teams that have wanted to go with the whole Navy look over a lighter powder or royal blue. & all the flipping from brighter primary colors to darker aka black. I give Denver credit for going back to the orange crush"ish"

#DTWD #GoJaguars

It's not necessarily drastic but very different, when compared to previous NFL uniforms I think. Not talking color wise. I do like it a lot though.

The name plate looks different on the Nike jeresy. Especially when viewing that Nike pic at higher resolution. Looks like navy and teal outlining the white letters.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Yes that swoosh is about as big as the damn Dolphins logo.

Yeah, from this pic that swoosh is way bigger than it needs to be. Could be just a trick of the photo, though... its kind of a weird close up. Does anybody know the exact dimensions (size-wise) of the sleeve logo from last year's jersey?

The name plate looks different on the Nike jeresy. Especially when viewing that Nike pic at higher resolution. Looks like navy and teal outlining the white letters.

I think that is the shoulder number that is showing in this picture. I don't think his name would come that close to the shoulder for us to see it in that view.

Someone go check on Paul Lukas. He might need his meds.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Someone go check on Paul Lukas. He might need his meds.

And a course of exposure therapy.

Regardless, I agree that it isn't so much of a "big Nike" mark problem as it is a "small Dolphin" one.

8596484610_3a38500074.jpg

I think that is the shoulder number that is showing in this picture. I don't think his name would come that close to the shoulder for us to see it in that view.

Good call - you're absolutely right.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived