NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

$135 for a premier and no screen print replicas? My room is gonna look funny w/ some stitched and some not. I got the reps because they were cheaper and hung narrower. Can anyone help me w/ my sig, I don't see where to load it. Hi I'm the new guy here, but old everywhere else.

DSC01049.jpg

Find your user name at upper right, click the dropdown, choose My Settings. At left, under "Your Options" choose the Profile tab, then click "Change Signature."

As for the pic, thanks for scorching my eyes with that Aaron Brooks jersey.

Me remembering Brooks' last few years in New Orleans:

Terrified.jpg

:D

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DSC01050.jpg

As a 30-year Seahawks fan, this picture is the exact reason I cannot wait for the primary color change.

I have 2 authentic jerseys, over 10 replicas, and none of them look the same.

The jersey in this picture is nothing like what the color should be.

Terrified.jpg

Sad he was such an average quarterback sucked. I met him once at an autograph signing for the opening of a Circuit City (Imagine that. Curcuit City. :lol: ) in Slidell. Really nice, friendly guy.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

$135 for a premier and no screen print replicas? My room is gonna look funny w/ some stitched and some not. I got the reps because they were cheaper and hung narrower. Can anyone help me w/ my sig, I don't see where to load it. Hi I'm the new guy here, but old everywhere else.

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01054.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

DSC01051.jpg

DSC01052.jpg

I love me some football too, but...daaaayyyyyuuummm, dawg.

(Now the funny thing is, in the last image, we see your team must be the Packers. Whatever team you were watching on TV also wears green and yellow. Who was that, the Edmonton Eskimos?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Replicas will be $100.00

Go to hell, Nike. Make replicas affordable again...like at $55 or something.

I've got mixed feelings about Nike's $135 $100 $100-$135 replica price.

On one hand, Reebok replicas went downhill, and fast. I have a Panthers one with shoulder stripes that go only about 1/4 the way around the sleeve and no shoulder numbers. I swear that you'd mistake it for a cheap knockoff, but it has the Reebok logo where they should be and I'm pretty sure that I've seen other teams' replicas in the same "style." It was a Christmas gift and was still about $40-$45 (tags were still on it). At least Nike will put some quality into replicas again.

On the other, it's so much more than what replicas used to be. I'm fine with replicas that have screen-printed numbers, stripes, etc. if the slightest attempt was made at making them look like the actual jersey (proper stripes, logo placement, even the "NFL Equipment" shield). With all the innovation Nike does (for better or worse), you'd think that they'd be able to make a reasonably-priced (~$60 or $70) replica, right?

EDIT: Don't know where the $135 price came from.

SECOND EDIT: Not sure what the price is anymore.

The replicas you're talking about are the cheap, generic Walmart brand replicas. They made those for every team and they were nothing like the actual replicas. I actually love the most recent Reebok version of the replicas. They're lightweight, comfortable and the quality of the mesh material is much better than what was used prior to Reebok taking over when about five or so different manufacturers were making replicas.

While they started at $59.99 and ended up at $84.99 this past season, they were still better than the replicas that came before them, and I hope that Nike makes their replicas that good, being $15 more, at least.

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01054.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

DSC01051.jpg

DSC01052.jpg

I love me some football too, but...daaaayyyyyuuummm, dawg.

(Now the funny thing is, in the last image, we see your team must be the Packers. Whatever team you were watching on TV also wears green and yellow. Who was that, the Edmonton Eskimos?)

Yes I'm watching the Canadian Packers. I'm also a Green Bay Packers owner. I'll take an updated pic after I get the new Seahawks, Panthers jerseys. I found a way to fit all 28 of the pennants that match the Eagles one that I have. I've found 9 of the Oilers & Colts style beanies. I moved the Packers stuff in front of the fireplace and the huddles mascots where the packers stuff was. I have a college basketball jersey/nfl alt & throwback room too.

DSC01049.jpg

Find your user name at upper right, click the dropdown, choose My Settings. At left, under "Your Options" choose the Profile tab, then click "Change Signature."

As for the pic, thanks for scorching my eyes with that Aaron Brooks jersey.

Terrified.jpg

Thanks, that option wasn't there last night. It also had me listed as a previewer and not a member until today.

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01054.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

DSC01051.jpg

DSC01052.jpg

I'm gonna go out on a limb here... you're not married, are you? If so, hold on to that woman... she must be a saint.

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01054.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

DSC01051.jpg

DSC01052.jpg

I'm gonna go out on a limb here... you're not married, are you? If so, hold on to that woman... she must be a saint.

Married w/ 2 daughters(3 and 6 days old), I'm a retired teacher, since 2009, I'm 34. My wife still teaches. We've been together for 18 years, married for 7, that room is a requirement. She likes earths and maps, her living room has stuff like that. I'm good w/ money and inherited a house so I can afford to do this. I'm shallow, she was the most popular chick in high school(student body prez yada yada), I thought she liked me, I asked her out. She didn't, but I guess I'm charming. I come out of retirement 6 times a year to give the CA high school exit exam. I'm sure much more than you cared to know.

DSC01050.jpg

As a 30-year Seahawks fan, this picture is the exact reason I cannot wait for the primary color change.

I have 2 authentic jerseys, over 10 replicas, and none of them look the same.

The jersey in this picture is nothing like what the color should be.

The flash makes it look bright. It looks much darker right now w/ natural light hitting it.

Married w/ 2 daughters(3 and 6 days old), I'm a retired teacher, since 2009, I'm 34. My wife still teaches. We've been together for 18 years, married for 7, that room is a requirement. She likes earths and maps, her living room has stuff like that. I'm good w/ money and inherited a house so I can afford to do this. I'm shallow, she was the most popular chick in high school(student body prez yada yada), I thought she liked me, I asked her out. She didn't, but I guess I'm charming. I come out of retirement 6 times a year to give the CA high school exit exam. I'm sure much more than you cared to know.

in other words, living the life. BTW, congrats on the 6 day old!

spacer.png

spacer.png

in other words, living the life. BTW, congrats on the 6 day old!

If I die and go to heaven, I expect to be sitting in my den when I get there.

If I was in charge of the NFL, I'd go w/ 1984 jeresy/logo combos. Maybe just put the updated Seahawk, Eagle,Lion, and Falcon on those helmets. I don't know if it's just me or if the rest of you favor the look of the teams when you started watching. I started watching the NFL during the 1983 playoffs.

http://www.gridironuniforms.com/1984.html

Are these new uniforms still going to be made in sweatshopland? I'm going to be pissed if they're $300. The only jerseys that were ever worth that much were the authentic NHL jerseys that were produced in Canada.

mav23.gif

Are these new uniforms still going to be made in sweatshopland? I'm going to be pissed if they're $300. The only jerseys that were ever worth that much were the authentic NHL jerseys that were produced in Canada.

All jerseys will eternally be made overseas (except on-field) until someone at one of the sportswear companies decides that money isn't the only thing that matters.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived