NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black is Back 2012 Jaguars

http://via.me/-i9unji

I already made its own thread. That way we get more Jaguars uni talk! That way it doesnt get lost in the shuffle haha

Wow, so ALL 5o of the Jaguars fans can talk about it :P jk.

Cool, I'm At work so I didn't notice at first. And btw we have fans worldwide ?

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Am I the only one hoping we don't get a true leak? I actually want a surprise on Tuesday.

I hate surprises. I buy my own b-day, x-mas gifts from my wife/bros/mom and tell them what they got me after.

Why is it not on Monday? Opening Day and the NCAA basketball championship? NFL is still king but I guess they'll let the other 2 have that day.

Am I the only one hoping we don't get a true leak? I actually want a surprise on Tuesday.

If we've already seen the Jags Nike jerseys, I have a feeling that there will be a significant leak before the official reveal on Tuesday, prolly Sunday or Monday.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

rumor is not all teams will be switching to the Speed Machine template. my guess is the alternate option may be what Nevada got last year.

Yes I understand that some of the classic teams pitched a fit about going to the SMT and didn't like the flywire pattern around the neck .

There were also at least 6 teams that expressed a desire to remain in Ripon jerseys. The NFL was still considering the request for the season at last check, but all teams will still show off a Nike/Powers-manufactured jersey on the 3rd, not all will necessarily be Speed Machine.

I heard that the Raiders have had the same uniform manufacturer since they started and just slapped a corporate logo on their sleeves. If you look at close ups of the Raiders' jersey they have had the same old school cut every year. Im not basing this on anything but this is what I have heard through the years

raiders-2.png

rumor is not all teams will be switching to the Speed Machine template. my guess is the alternate option may be what Nevada got last year.

Yes I understand that some of the classic teams pitched a fit about going to the SMT and didn't like the flywire pattern around the neck .

There were also at least 6 teams that expressed a desire to remain in Ripon jerseys. The NFL was still considering the request for the season at last check, but all teams will still show off a Nike/Powers-manufactured jersey on the 3rd, not all will necessarily be Speed Machine.

I heard that the Raiders have had the same uniform manufacturer since they started and just slapped a corporate logo on their sleeves. If you look at close ups of the Raiders' jersey they have had the same old school cut every year. Im not basing this on anything but this is what I have heard through the years

I remember watching a Raiders game back around the time of the Reebok switch in 2003 or so, and I remember the cut of jersey to be that of Reebok's, as in the mesh was on the front and back and going up to to the shoulders like Reebok usually does. I'm not saying what you said isn't true, I just think they might go out of their way to make it LOOK like it's Reebok possibly.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I swear the mesh going up to the shoulder was a Reebok only thing.

bSLCtu2.png

I remember watching a Raiders game back around the time of the Reebok switch in 2003 or so, and I remember the cut of jersey to be that of Reebok's, as in the mesh was on the front and back and going up to to the shoulders like Reebok usually does. I'm not saying what you said isn't true, I just think they might go out of their way to make it LOOK like it's Reebok possibly.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I swear the mesh going up to the shoulder was a Reebok only thing.

Ripon has manufactured the Raiders jerseys since the 60s under their previous names of MacGregor, Medalist and Sand-Knit. They remained the manufacturer when the jerseys bore the logos of Starter, Nike and Reebok.

Ripon has manufactured the Raiders jerseys since the 60s under their previous names of MacGregor, Medalist and Sand-Knit. They remained the manufacturer when the jerseys bore the logos of Starter, Nike and Reebok.

I knew I remembered that the Raiders wore the same uniform manufacture I just couldnt remember who it was.

raiders-2.png

Hi everyone,

My name's David Woods and I've been a member of the CCSCL for about a decade now under a different user name. I hope I'm not violating any forum rules by making a new account for this post (and I apologize if I am), but I didn't really want my real name to be tied to all my previous posts. It's not that I'm scared people will hunt me down, it's just that I love being able to come to the CCSLC to argue openly about which sports uniforms suck balls and I don't really want to give up the anonymity and freedom to say what I really think. If necessary, I imagine the mods can look at my IP and verify that I've been coming to the site site for years and I'm not just a spammer.

Anyhow, I'll get to the point. I run a football blog called PigskinBuzz.com and I have written a bunch of articles about the new Nike NFL uniforms because I am as interested in them as everyone here is. I've linked to this forum a bunch and even posted some concepts that CCSLC members have created (giving full credit, of course). My site is still really young, but I have gotten a lot of traffic on my uniform-related posts (it turns out that normal people care about these new Nike uniforms, too). Long story short, I'm going to be at the unveiling event on Tuesday.

I'm not making this post to brag and I don't have any more information about what the uniforms look like than most of you do (minus the incredibly lucky few who have seen them already and are dropping hints in this thread and the Seahawks one). Rather, I am posting to say that I'm open to suggestions for how you guys want me to cover this event. I'm going to try to post as many photos and videos as I can to my site and my site's Twitter feed. Send me a message if you want me to snap a picture of any particular uniform details and I'll do my best to get it up for you. If I wasn't going to be in NYC on Tuesday, I know I'd be glued to my computer trying desperately to find images of all the new uniforms, so I'll try my best to get as much interesting content up as I can for all you guys. I'll be watching for details like which teams have Flywire collars, but I might miss some details and maybe you guys can help me out with suggestions.

I'll also try to post stuff here on the forums that day, because I don't want to steal any traffic away from Chris. I love this site just as much as all of you. Please feel free to steal and re-post any of my photos here or on your own blogs/Twitter.

I guess that's it. Give me a follow if you want--www.pigskinbuzz.com and @pigskinbuzz--and let's all start counting down the minutes until Tuesday.

David Woods

***DISCLAIMER: Bucjack imminent***

This sorta fits. Didn't feel like creating a new concept thread for it, but if I was to predict the Buccaneers' new Nikefied future, it'd be something like this...

trich_buccaneers.png

:P

(Not that Tampa needs another RB, but I sho' wouldn't be mad if they took him. And a local boy at that? He is from Pensacola, after all.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived