NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

My name's David Woods and I've been a member of the CCSCL for about a decade now under a different user name. I hope I'm not violating any forum rules by making a new account for this post (and I apologize if I am), but I didn't really want my real name to be tied to all my previous posts. It's not that I'm scared people will hunt me down, it's just that I love being able to come to the CCSLC to argue openly about which sports uniforms suck balls and I don't really want to give up the anonymity and freedom to say what I really think. If necessary, I imagine the mods can look at my IP and verify that I've been coming to the site site for years and I'm not just a spammer.

Anyhow, I'll get to the point. I run a football blog called PigskinBuzz.com and I have written a bunch of articles about the new Nike NFL uniforms because I am as interested in them as everyone here is. I've linked to this forum a bunch and even posted some concepts that CCSLC members have created (giving full credit, of course). My site is still really young, but I have gotten a lot of traffic on my uniform-related posts (it turns out that normal people care about these new Nike uniforms, too). Long story short, I'm going to be at the unveiling event on Tuesday.

I'm not making this post to brag and I don't have any more information about what the uniforms look like than most of you do (minus the incredibly lucky few who have seen them already and are dropping hints in this thread and the Seahawks one). Rather, I am posting to say that I'm open to suggestions for how you guys want me to cover this event. I'm going to try to post as many photos and videos as I can to my site and my site's Twitter feed. Send me a message if you want me to snap a picture of any particular uniform details and I'll do my best to get it up for you. If I wasn't going to be in NYC on Tuesday, I know I'd be glued to my computer trying desperately to find images of all the new uniforms, so I'll try my best to get as much interesting content up as I can for all you guys. I'll be watching for details like which teams have Flywire collars, but I might miss some details and maybe you guys can help me out with suggestions.

I'll also try to post stuff here on the forums that day, because I don't want to steal any traffic away from Chris. I love this site just as much as all of you. Please feel free to steal and re-post any of my photos here or on your own blogs/Twitter.

I guess that's it. Give me a follow if you want--www.pigskinbuzz.com and @pigskinbuzz--and let's all start counting down the minutes until Tuesday.

David Woods

first to say....Welcome.....any leaks you can bring it here (lol)

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

***DISCLAIMER: Bucjack imminent***

This sorta fits. Didn't feel like creating a new concept thread for it, but if I was to predict the Buccaneers' new Nikefied future, it'd be something like this...

trich_buccaneers.png

:P

(Not that Tampa needs another RB, but I sho' wouldn't be mad if they took him. And a local boy at that? He is from Pensacola, after all.)

Looks good though the codpiece effect is a little disturbing.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Hi everyone,

My name's David Woods and I've been a member of the CCSCL for about a decade now under a different user name. I hope I'm not violating any forum rules by making a new account for this post (and I apologize if I am), but I didn't really want my real name to be tied to all my previous posts. It's not that I'm scared people will hunt me down, it's just that I love being able to come to the CCSLC to argue openly about which sports uniforms suck balls and I don't really want to give up the anonymity and freedom to say what I really think. If necessary, I imagine the mods can look at my IP and verify that I've been coming to the site site for years and I'm not just a spammer.

Anyhow, I'll get to the point. I run a football blog called PigskinBuzz.com and I have written a bunch of articles about the new Nike NFL uniforms because I am as interested in them as everyone here is. I've linked to this forum a bunch and even posted some concepts that CCSLC members have created (giving full credit, of course). My site is still really young, but I have gotten a lot of traffic on my uniform-related posts (it turns out that normal people care about these new Nike uniforms, too). Long story short, I'm going to be at the unveiling event on Tuesday.

I'm not making this post to brag and I don't have any more information about what the uniforms look like than most of you do (minus the incredibly lucky few who have seen them already and are dropping hints in this thread and the Seahawks one). Rather, I am posting to say that I'm open to suggestions for how you guys want me to cover this event. I'm going to try to post as many photos and videos as I can to my site and my site's Twitter feed. Send me a message if you want me to snap a picture of any particular uniform details and I'll do my best to get it up for you. If I wasn't going to be in NYC on Tuesday, I know I'd be glued to my computer trying desperately to find images of all the new uniforms, so I'll try my best to get as much interesting content up as I can for all you guys. I'll be watching for details like which teams have Flywire collars, but I might miss some details and maybe you guys can help me out with suggestions.

I'll also try to post stuff here on the forums that day, because I don't want to steal any traffic away from Chris. I love this site just as much as all of you. Please feel free to steal and re-post any of my photos here or on your own blogs/Twitter.

I guess that's it. Give me a follow if you want--www.pigskinbuzz.com and @pigskinbuzz--and let's all start counting down the minutes until Tuesday.

David Woods

I didnt even have to read the whole first sentence, I saw your name and automatically thought of your other screenname lol. Your blog is a very good read, and glad that logo I made is still coming in handy.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Interesting how the patriots hats haven't been revealed quite yet...

Yes they have

Interesting how the middle cap for each team seems to be in their dark jersey's primary colour, with some interesting exceptions. Teams with ** stars ** may be doing something different.

Buffalo Bills = Blue

Miami Dolphins = Teal

New England Patriots = Navy

New York Jets = Dark Green

Baltimore Ravens = Black

Cincinnati Bengals = Black

Cleveland Browns = Brown

Pittsburgh Steelers = Black

** Houston Texans = RED **

Indianapolis Colts = Blue

** Jacksonville Jaguars = BLACK **

** Tennessee Titans = NAVY **

Denver Broncos = Orange

Kansas City Chiefs = Red

Oakland Raiders = Black

San Diego Chargers = Navy

New York Giants = Blue

** Philadelphia Eagles = BLACK **

Washington Redskins = Maroon

Dallas Cowboys = Navy

Chicago Bears = Navy

Detroit Lions = Honolulu Blue

Green Bay Packers = Dark Green

Minnesota Vikings = Purple

Atlanta Falcons = Red

Carolina Panthers = Black

New Orleans Saints = Black

Tampa Bay Buccaneers = Red

** Arizona Cardinals = BLACK **

San Francisco 49ers = Red

** Seattle Seahawks = NOT REVEALED **

Saint Louis Rams = Navy

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

Went to my local sporting goods store today and they had the sealed Nike boxes out front with a sign on them saying "Not for sale until April 1, 2012" I thought that was interesting they would put that out there. The sign had the NFL logo and Nike logo on it BTW.

According to this hat on the new era website it is confirmed the panthers (as expected) are not changing helmet styles but just changing the logo.

Picture13-1.png

also of note there is currently only one seahawks hat available on the new era site and the logo looks like the new one featuring silver.

Went to my local sporting goods store today and they had the sealed Nike boxes out front with a sign on them saying "Not for sale until April 1, 2012" I thought that was interesting they would put that out there. The sign had the NFL logo and Nike logo on it BTW.

April 1? Isn't it supposed to be the 3rd?

No, April 3rd is the massive uniform unveiling in Brooklyn. The merchandising contract starts on the 1st, and that's when the first stuff goes on sale.

April 1? Isn't it supposed to be the 3rd?

No, April 3rd is the massive uniform unveiling in Brooklyn. The merchandising contract starts on the 1st, and that's when the first stuff goes on sale.

Yeah I know people that are picking up stuff at lids tonight for a midnight release.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Archived