NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

I would also expect Ripon's block lettering and numerals to be replaced by Nike/Powers' standard block lettering and numerals.

Just to make sure I'm tracking...is that the type of block we see with several of college teams now (Clemson, Missouri, Arkansas, Pitt)? Or if not, might you have an example somewhere to show?

That's what I would guess. Maybe not, though. Maybe they created their own proprietary standard block (that's what I would have done, but 'what I would have done' generally hits the cutting room floor before the first deign review in a sportswear mega-conglomerate setting).

Side note: I love how Nike is repping this four-way stretch mesh that the jerseys are made of so hard, even though Reebok and adidas have been using it for over three years in the NFL and over two years in college.

To me that shows Nike is putting too many eggs in its marketing/design basket and not enough eggs in its technology development basket, while adidas is the other way around.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK First. Post. Ever!

I live in Australia and today is April 3rd here so technically I got it the worst.... I have to wait a whole extra day that you guys :wacko:

Just wondering what time will it be over here when the unveil is done??

Also to the guys in the know, I am a massive NO Saints fan, please tell me the golds are finally going to be matched!!!

Thanks guys

Welcome. Australia is one of my favorite places. Been twice, it was awesome twice.

And yes, if Nike matches the gold, it will be great. If they also change the pants stripe to b/w/b to match the helmet, I will bow in admiration to the swoosh. :D

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

OK First. Post. Ever!

I live in Australia and today is April 3rd here so technically I got it the worst.... I have to wait a whole extra day that you guys :wacko:

Also to the guys in the know, I am a massive NO Saints fan, please tell me the golds are finally going to be matched!!!

Thanks guys

Welcome. Australia is one of my favorite places. Been twice, it was awesome twice.

And yes, if Nike matches the gold, it will be great. If they also change the pants stripe to b/w/b to match the helmet, I will bow in admiration to the swoosh. :D

Yep same here. All the one shade of gold and BWB strips is THE best look for the Saints!

BTW what time is it in NY right now??

OK First. Post. Ever!

Thanks guys

Yep same here. All the one shade of gold and BWB strips is THE best look for the Saints!

BTW what time is it in NY right now??

Just googled it, 10:06pm so thats 13 hrs away from the unveil.... Damn that 1am over here... oh well at least ill mis the crash..... ^_^

This talk of matte gray replacing silver is making me real nervous for my Pats :unsure:

Yeah. Maybe...they'll go to white instead of matte grey? Hopefully?

We'll find out tomorrow.

The grey on the apparel looks darker than the old grey. I really hope that they don't take the same uniforms and use a darker/matte grey on them! That would ruin them!

Patriots were exploring options for different helmet grays. You guys might know of some of the newer types and what they are called. I don't. There was some interesting concepts.

Showtime,

Im a long time reader of the forum, short time poster (today). Mate have you seen the Saints uni yet? have they matched the gold throughout? BWB pant strip??

Cheers in advance

The Colorwerx page shows the Patriots 2012 team colors as slightly different than the 2011 colors. Most noticeable change is to the silver.

he has the exact same colors listed for 2010-2011 and 2012. The new century silver is slightly darker but hard to notice(I hope, on the uni)

Patriots were exploring options for different helmet grays. You guys might know of some of the newer types and what they are called. I don't. There was some interesting concepts.

Showtime,

Im a long time reader of the forum, short time poster (today). Mate have you seen the Saints uni yet? have they matched the gold throughout? BWB pant strip??

Cheers in advance

Braisher stripes on the pants? We can only hope.

I just thought about it, should each team get their own respective thread today to avoid crapping this thread up?

Yes, if there's notable changes. There are sticky threads about the megathreads and a mod has stated this in the past day or so.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Crapping the thread up?? Man, this entire website is gonna get crapped up later today.

Nike RevoluC!ion...it's finna be ON.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Showtime,

Cheers in advance

Braisher stripes on the pants? We can only hope.

As usual, there's nothing in the media or on their website. They just seem not to care at all about their look or uni issues. With that said, Mickey Loomis did say a year or two ago that they were considering minor design changes so that gives me some hope. To my knowledge, they haven't even announced what player will model the new Nike uni.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived