29texan

NIKE NFL Uniforms

scaledphptn0server737filenamei2mbw.jpg

And there is the Seahawks

Jesus Christ that is awful.

The Seahawks have a top 5 uniform in the league now... I'm serious. That is AWESOME. BTW, the seahawks connect in the back of the helmet.

Hmm, not sure how I feel about these.

Let me preface this by saying... I liked Oregon's Rose Bowl jerseys. I'm more of a traditionalist but I do like some new-school design. But the Seahawks new duds are terrible. Just terrible. My biggest complaint is the numbers.

Eh. Not that bad. You knew they were going to go modern. Its not like they are the old Reebok Pro-Bowl unis or anything.

I'd like these more if they didn't feel the need to force the "Seahawks" word mark onto the shoulder.

Yeesh the Seahawks look bad, also they have blue, white & grey jerseys and pants. And are talking like they're going to do college style mix n matching. Bad on every level.

Yikes indeed. For all of those who hated the seahawks blue, how are you liking the new uniforms? I am not sure I'm going to buy any new merchandise despite being a huge seahawks fan.

Now we can say that the Seahawks have the ugliest uniforms in the 4 major sports leagues as a replacement to the Miami Marlins.

Amazing. They look like superheroes. Or rejects from Rollerball. They're like the Marlins of the NFL: audaciously out of character with the rest of the league.

I don't know that I like the actual look, but I admire the chutzpah.

I'd like these more if they didn't feel the need to force the "Seahawks" word mark onto the shoulder.

+1