29texan

NIKE NFL Uniforms

I may be seeing things, but it appears some teams have the collar flywire and others don't.

ApkauSCCMAEDyyE.jpg

Apkajd2CEAE1gVv.jpg

Those extra-wide collars look like crap.

That white 'Hawks uniform looks like a giant roll of TP. The ONLY thing Nike hit the nail on with Seattle is the helmet. It's beautiful, the rest of the uniform just doesn't look like they belong together. I guess that's what you get when you work on each piece of the uniform separately.

ApkbQktCAAA4cjd.jpg

WOW Nike & DEN, Wingtip collars to match the suspenders?

Is this a :censored:in disco?!?

EDIT: just notice the suspenders are now chopped at the beltline. Destroys the whole streamlined look.

The half coloured collars are my only real complaint as far as changes go on the other 31 teams. The Seahawks weren't as bad as they could have been. That doesn't make them good though.

We now know that Nike can/will go college crazy with newly designed unis for non-traditional teams. The Seahawks are a team Nike can do that with, love the use of neon green.

I hated those Seahawks uniforms when I first seen a glimpse at them, but after seeing all the combinations and more detailed pictures I have to say that I like them.

What I like:

1. The Seahawks prints on the left shoulder.

2. The wing design on the pants and around the collar. (I really like the green)

3. The shoulder designs

4. The helmet color.

5. The wrap around Seahawk logo on the helmet.

What I hate:

1. The gray jersey

I agree. I actually would love the neon greens with this jerseys. The gray is just ... dull.

they could of done soo much better..

Yes, they could have.

Sorry, pet peeve of mine.

While I'm not a fan of the current Jets logo (they need to use the oval NY look asap) I'm glad they didn't go modern for the sake modern with the Jets. No need for a cartoony jet or grey or black highlights.

Could be the lighting, but the Lions' pants definitely look like a shade of dull gray:

eip252.jpg

533837_10150690352857368_838062367_9085123_1445267277_n.jpg

nl9ath.jpg

554465_10150690352557368_838062367_9085122_1622908797_n.jpg

548703_10150690353162368_838062367_9085124_2146104053_n.jpg

538392_10150690363027368_838062367_9085141_1433903352_n.jpg

they could of done soo much better..

So much for "Nike's gonna fix the mess that Reebok made on the Jets and Colts shoulder stripes."

Gosh man. I'm kinda pissed that most of the collars got halfway cut off, and that most teams sleeve stripes look bad now. It sucks that the Seahawks were the only team to get a major change.

Kind of disappointed that Nike couldn't talk sense into Dean Spanos and get him to dump the bland navy jersey.

Sorry if someone else touched on this already, the boards going rather slow for me, but the Giants are going to one pair of pants and are going to be changing some stuff up in 2013.