NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Packers, Eagles, Panthers, and possibly the raiders jerseys went unchanged, yes? same template from last year?

and some teams including the cowboys are still wearing old shiny pants yes??

btw im a huge nike fan, terribly disappointed in those collars...luckily im a texans fan though and they didnt get cut off :D

From the Seahawks "WTF?", to the Panthers "standing pat". Sleeves are still uneven and colors still mismatch. Such a disappointment following the hype.

Bottom line: Nike just played us ALL.

6uXNWAo.png

So much for "Nike's gonna fix the mess that Reebok made on the Jets and Colts shoulder stripes."

Why would anyone believe Nike would suddenly fix the the Colts when they couldn't get LSU's shoulder stripes correct?

From the Seahawks "WTF?", to the Panthers "standing pat". Sleeves are still uneven and colors still mismatch. Such a disappointment following the hype.

Bottom line: Nike just played us ALL.

Not entirely, I'm convinced the shoulder loops are different now.

Although I do take your point that they are still functionally the same.

Which is a good thing.

EDIT: All the things they could've put on the inside of the Panthers' collar and they went for 'Keep Pounding'!? :blink:

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

It looks like almost everyone who had contrasting collars now has the just in the back, with the flywire being the jersey color, except the Texans. That looks HUGE.

https://p.twimg.com/ApkXrd3CIAAA3ZA.jpg:large

I'm loving Ndamukong Suh in the front of the picture. B)

Seconds after the pic was snapped, he clotheslined Alex Smith and went to the head of Big Ben.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

I think Nike gave us a big letdown overall. Some teams that needed a desperate change(Bengals, Broncos, Cardinals, etc.) didn't get changed at all. Collars, pants stripes, and sleeve stripes look really mutilated for some teams, and just don't fit well. For me, I was really dissapointed.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived