29texan

NIKE NFL Uniforms

These jersey look like t-shirts. I like my jerseys to have substance. They lay better on the body with a bit of weight to them. Too thin, they're going to show all the unattractive curves on the burping farting drunken tailgaters. Adds a new dimension to my misery as a Jets fan.

I think we have seen the end of low whites, the new socks look to be one pair rather than the layered look we're used to.

555558_3735564430777_1326073278_33597215_1128230002_n.jpg

Looks like Sanchez's 14-year old girlfriend stitched that jersey together.

Absoultely horrendous.

Kind of find the description that Nike has for the teams on their website. For example:

The Detroit Lions have chosen to take full innovation in the Nike Elite 51 Uniform including Flywire technology to reduce weight and provide a lockdown fit over the pads. Keeping with their traditional design aesthetic, the uniform is completely engineered from the inside out.....

And they continue on to 'pimp out' the differences between the new and old, obviously.

As compared to those who kept with their previous design.

The Green Bay Packers have chosen to stay with their traditional design aesthetic as well as their former uniform fabrication for the coming season.

The Packers page does not contain any pictures other than the gloves and cleats. I get the feeling that Nike wasn't too pleased that some teams stuck with the old template. However, I don't blame some of the teams for not changing after seeing the way that collars were destroyed on some of the 'new' jerseys.

The triangle between the stripe and the white of the sleeve needs to be solved...

Here is the Raiders

9wisj.jpg

I like the fact that the Raiders have the same uniforms they always had but just slapped a Nike logo on them

As a Saints fan, I'm jealous of the Packers aesthetic.

So everyone looking for more reasons to hate Nike, which I'll never get, didn't get a chance huh?

I'm so sick of the whining against Nike like that clown Paul Lukas. Whine, whine, whine. Nike isn't the devil, don't let him convince you.

I saw someone said something about the Giants having minor changes? Have those been revealed yet? I didn't scroll through everything.

Is the gold for the Saints mismatched or did they fix that? Also, I thought the Cowboys were gonna fix those horrible pants of theirs?

Here is the Raiders

9wisj.jpg

I like the fact that the Raiders have the same uniforms they always had but just slapped a Nike logo on them

have the raiders always kept the same manufacturer?..if so who is it?...also I thought they only used zippered pants, those show a drawstring.

These jersey look like t-shirts. I like my jerseys to have substance. They lay better on the body with a bit of weight to them. Too thin, they're going to show all the unattractive curves on the burping farting drunken tailgaters. Adds a new dimension to my misery as a Jets fan.

They look extremely thin. No way are the replicas worth $100.

and here's where I refuse to buy a new replica.

terrible.png

That looks like t-shirt and isn't close to what they'll wear on the field.

Here is the Raiders

9wisj.jpg

have the raiders always kept the same manufacturer?..if so who is it?...also I thought they only used zippered pants, those show a drawstring.

Ripon Athletic, in Wisconsin. They've made all game jerseys for all teams in recent years.

So everyone looking for more reasons to hate Nike, which I'll never get, didn't get a chance huh?

I'm so sick of the whining against Nike like that clown Paul Lukas. Whine, whine, whine. Nike isn't the devil, don't let him convince you.

No, no, and no.

Actually, I think I kinda like the little change for the Chiefs. The stripes looks good, and I like the TV numbers on the shoulder now. Looks more bold.

Apkp1jqCEAAgCdm.jpg