NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure it wasnt nikes doing regarding the cowboys, but rather jerry jones.

also, someone posted a gallery of the cowboys uniforms and they seem to be wearing a style similar to LSU. not with the pro combat seams everywhere but simply a side mesh insert. thought that was interesting.

another thing that i'll note is that a few days ago i posted a picture of connor barwin(of the houston texans)'s new cleats for the upcoming season. they were all white. So i don't know which direction teams are gonna go regarding the color of the cleats.

Me too. Only beacause there's no real reason for having the stripes like that.

The justification given was that it was an attempt to keep the stripes from the 80s uniforms (since players tuck their sleeves now). It didn't work, at all.

Doing something like this would have easily fixed that problem

BrownsUni_display_image.jpg?1333471183

And would look closer to the 80s uniforms then the current uniforms do.

Don't even get me started on the mustard pants.

I'm sure it wasnt nikes doing regarding the cowboys, but rather jerry jones.

also, someone posted a gallery of the cowboys uniforms and they seem to be wearing a style similar to LSU. not with the pro combat seams everywhere but simply a side mesh insert. thought that was interesting.

another thing that i'll note is that a few days ago i posted a picture of connor barwin(of the houston texans)'s new cleats for the upcoming season. they were all white. So i don't know which direction teams are gonna go regarding the color of the cleats.

since the cowboys uniforms have gradually evolved over the years I basically gave them a pass for tradition's sake but after seeing them modeled at an unveiling event with up close photography they are an absolute trainwreck...the helmet jersey and pants are 3 completely disjointed pieces and there is nothing that connects them at all.

I think the only solution is for the pants and the helmet to meet half way and compromise on a blue hued silver like back in the 70's...the current mess is beyond repair.

and here's where I refuse to buy a new replica.

terrible.png

That looks like t-shirt and isn't close to what they'll wear on the field.

Holy schnikeys are those white panels huge.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

if you do some digging on nike.com... they displayed the team color for the cowboys instead of the traditional home.

i44g2r.png

aside from the bad photoshop work, the jersey looks pretty unchanged. still one of my favorite sets in the league.

im not a fan of some teams color blocking on the collars... but overall im pleased.

and here's where I refuse to buy a new replica.

terrible.png

That looks like t-shirt and isn't close to what they'll wear on the field.

Holy schnikeys are those white panels huge.

i would with hold judgment until you see an actual jersey, not a crap ass photoshop mock

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Since my question got overlooked, I'll ask again: can someone PLEASE post the Saints and Seahawks replica jerseys?!

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

There seemed to be some confusion on this point. FIVE teams opted to not choose the Nike uniform system. From my story posted earlier today:

The Atlanta Falcons, Green Bay Packers, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles and Carolina Panthers ? who now carry a slightly tweaked logo ? stuck with previous uniform fabrications. The New England Patriots opted into the Elite 51 progrm, but chose not to include the ?Flywire? collar, a design element that on some teams created a noticeable color gap on the neckline.

Source: Portland Business Journal

Thanks Nike...All I think of now when I look at the Bills new jersey is this...

You better come in on Sunday, play catch up, and fix this :censored:.

bill-lumbergh-1_Full.jpg

The Bills' collar isn't any whiter than it was last year. If anything, the Flywire makes it more blue than white.

Since my question got overlooked, I'll ask again: can someone PLEASE post the Saints and Seahawks replica jerseys?!

Posted a link for you but here you go...

$100

NikeStoreNewOrleansSaintsNFLFootballJerseysApparelandGear-WindowsInternetExplorer43201252922PM-001.jpg

$135 is either still top secret or they need to fire the lighting guy

NikeStoreNewOrleansSaintsNFLFootballJerseysApparelandGear-WindowsInternetExplorer43201252926PM-001.jpg

And this is the "authentic" - $250

NikeStoreNewOrleansSaintsNFLFootballJerseysApparelandGear-WindowsInternetExplorer43201252955PM-001.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived