NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

Since my question got overlooked, I'll ask again: can someone PLEASE post the Saints and Seahawks replica jerseys?!

Posted a link for ya, did that not work? The image is Flash and I'm not wise in the ways of capturing Flash images (i.e. there's no link to copy and paste here).

I don't see it. Nvm. I see it now. Many thanks.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since my question got overlooked, I'll ask again: can someone PLEASE post the Saints and Seahawks replica jerseys?!

Posted a link for ya, did that not work? The image is Flash and I'm not wise in the ways of capturing Flash images (i.e. there's no link to copy and paste here).

I don't see it. Nvm. I see it now. Many thanks.

I posted the pics now, go back to the post where I said I posted a link. I edited it with the images.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

It looks so terrible...No balance, way to large of a white collar. The red and blue at the end of the neck is negligeable and thereby pointless. It's like an Eric Dickerson tribute jersey. They (either Nike or the Bills front office) took a generally well received new uniform last year and ruined it, simple as that.

newcollar.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does that mean the Cowboys have two helmets (excluding the white helmet) one for the white uniform and one for the dark blue uniform? Or has their main helmet's color changed, but they're still just using one helmet (again, excluding the white helmet)?

EDIT: Here's a photo gallery from the Cowboys site that shows mostly Cowboy pictures, but they also have pictures of all the teams' primary uniforms with and without their helmets.

No...one helmet. There used to be three different Silvers (helmet, road pants and road uniform trim and home pants), now I think there's just two. Helmet (which now matches the road pants and road uniform trim) and the horrifyingly bad Silver-Green still being used for the home pants.

(Still using two Blues however, and those stupid Black stripes are still present on the White jerseys...)

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d8280e669/Nike-how-we-work?module=HP11_hot_topics

Checkout the video it shows that the pants stripes will be chopped with that stupid belt loop.

also looks like they were considering socks that mimicked the old jersey striping. that would've been a cool look

nice find

I seen a few drawings with green pants too. It looks like they were looking at using the old seahawk blue from the last set too for the helmet.

It looks like they changed the gold on the jerseys to match the pants. I wished they would have matches the pants to the gold on last year's jersey though.

Posted a link for you but here you go...

$100

NikeStoreNewOrleansSaintsNFLFootballJerseysApparelandGear-WindowsInternetExplorer43201252922PM-001.jpg

$135 is either still top secret or they need to fire the lighting guy

NikeStoreNewOrleansSaintsNFLFootballJerseysApparelandGear-WindowsInternetExplorer43201252926PM-001.jpg

And this is the "authentic" - $250

NikeStoreNewOrleansSaintsNFLFootballJerseysApparelandGear-WindowsInternetExplorer43201252955PM-001.jpg

Were there any other matte helmets?

no, but the seahawks was sort of. "dull shine"?

Thanks. I thought the Steelers helmet looked matte on Nike's Gallery but I guess it was just the photoshop job.

I think I read somewhere that the Steelers do something to their helmets to dull them.

Tt

Here's a look at the ACTUAL replica jerseys.

Horrible, if you ask me.

AplFnmrCAAMuvP5.jpg

i still wanna see one in person but it looks way better here than in the Nike shop pics.

Better than on the Nike shop site? Yes. Like an actual jersey? No.

They look like over designed t-shirts to me. I don't like that. I like the jersey look; meaning a mesh body and a sheen (nylon in all previous iterations) shoulder and sleeve area.

Here's a look at the ACTUAL replica jerseys.

Horrible, if you ask me.

AplFnmrCAAMuvP5.jpg

i still wanna see one in person but it looks way better here than in the Nike shop pics.

Better than on the Nike shop site? Yes. Like an actual jersey? No.

They look like over designed t-shirts to me. I don't like that. I like the jersey look; meaning a mesh body and a sheen (nylon in all previous iterations) shoulder and sleeve area.

I agree :cry:

but, after waiting a year for them, I'm trying to trick myself into liking them :cry:

Nobody ... I mean nobody ... circles the wagons like The Buffalo Bills

I just don't get the discrepancy. It's only $75-$80 for a Nike college football jersey that has sewn names and numbers (like on authentics, not premiers).

Nike also didn't have to pay a fortune for the rights to make those college football jerseys like they do w/ the NFL. That's not a defense of the higher prices, but a business case explaining the higher prices.

Plus, they charge the higher prices for NFL jerseys because they can. It's a bigger market and higher demand than for a college football jersey. Plus, you're paying for the Nike brand, which is more valuable than that of Reebok.

FYI according to Jim Thomas, beat writer for the Post-Dispatch, the gold pants are history for the Rams. @jthom1

Only 2 jersey colors for Rams new uniforms (blue and white) and only 2 pants colors (blue and white). The gold pants are gone. History.

Archived