Cody21's NHL

Cody21

not all sets have tv numbers. so i usually go ahead and make the back numbers about half the size they were. it looks better.

As someone who's ordered hockey jerseys, the back numbers are usually in the 10"-12" range; I believe the NHL uses 12". The sleeve numbers are typically 4". So, half would be too large.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buffalo Update: i got chewed ourt for not using a sword logo. i also brag back my favourtite elements from the red and blkack look and combined to make the best possible look i could think of. BuffaloSabresLogos-1.png

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

If you're going to just recolour logos like this, can you at least take your time and make sure it's done right?

it is done right. all the blotchy parts have been fixed.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

If it's done right, why do I still see stray red pixels, and darker pixels where the yellow and silver meet.

I did it properly with paint in 10 minutes

23.png

you also took out a bunch of detail.

No, I grabbed the logo straight off of the mothership. It's correct.

wow. you cant even see the difference. the nostril and sword details. look at them and look at yours. mines right. yours aint.

Jesus ****ing Christ kid, that's not even the point. First of all, I grabbed the logo right off of the Main website, yours has a bunch of extra details that aren't even part of the official logo as far as I can tell. Secondly, it's not about who's "right" and who isn't. You continually post these sloppy ass concepts, then make these lame excuses when we tell you how you can improve. Trust me kid, you should be begging for our help, cause god knows you need it. :rolleyes:

Sorry Patchey, but Cody's actually right.

Straight from the mothership:

28.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

28.gif

You missed drdougfresh's point before he deleted it. Patchey colored the lighter gray white, which brightened up the logo, while Cody just filled it all as the same gray and created a huge mess. More or less, actually that was a lot less haha

28.gif

28.gif

You missed drdougfresh's point before he deleted it. Patchey colored the lighter gray white, which brightened up the logo, while Cody just filled it all as the same gray and created a huge mess. More or less, actually that was a lot less haha

Actually you're both right. It was an error on my part, as I accidently filled in the lighter grey with white when I was cleaning the logo up. I would have done away with the light grey anyways. It was an error on my part, kind of ironic when I was trying to show someone how to do something error free. <_<:P

Actually you're both right. It was an error on my part, as I accidently filled in the lighter grey with white when I was cleaning the logo up. I would have done away with the light grey anyways. It was an error on my part, kind of ironic when I was trying to show someone how to do something error free. <_<:P

Ehh, what difference does it really make? He hasn't been getting the point anyway. haha

jerseys will be up as soon as i can my stupid usb to work.

Archived