Nike Nba Fashion Throwbacks

ltjets21

i got this same one his rookie year

109_0926.jpg

it's just a fashion jersey.

the year on the tag is what year the real jersey was worn that inspired these nike ones

it's called a rewind jersey

i'm pretty sure these are just the old style with the current colors(these were made in 2003ish)

i got this same one his rookie year

109_0926.jpg

it's just a fashion jersey.

the year on the tag is what year the real jersey was worn that inspired these nike ones

it's called a rewind jersey

i'm pretty sure these are just the old style with the current colors(these were made in 2003ish)

Thanks, Im kinda interested with seeing how many different ones they made.

Not worn in an actual game but...

pH4uZ.jpg

He also wore a similar jersey on the cover of Slam magazine in 2003 or so, when he was still #8.

Im guessing this particular photo is for a Nike ad, as there's really no reason for him to wear a Nike Swingman jersey, especially when adidas has the contract. As much as

I hate BFBS, that black jersey looks sharp.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

pH4uZ.jpg

He also wore a similar jersey on the cover of Slam magazine in 2003 or so, when he was still #8.

Im guessing this particular photo is for a Nike ad, as there's really no reason for him to wear a Nike Swingman jersey, especially when adidas has the contract. As much as

They also photoshopped out his tattoo also

Go A's!

Off topic but looking through OP's photobucket pics...

scan0005-6.jpg

This card must be one of the only ones like it. Reef is pictured on one team(POR), listed as a member of another team(SAC), and the game worn jersey appears to be taken from an entirely different team(ATL). 3 teams on the front of one card, for one player.

Off topic but looking through OP's photobucket pics...

scan0005-6.jpg

This card must be one of the only ones like it. Reef is pictured on one team(POR), listed as a member of another team(SAC), and the game worn jersey appears to be taken from an entirely different team(ATL). 3 teams on the front of one card, for one player.

A testament to his career. Surely they could have squeezed Vancouver on there.

pH4uZ.jpg

They also photoshopped out his tattoo also

no, they photoshopped an extra trophy in there because the original pic was taken in 2003

66kobe_2-03.jpg

thats the cover, here;s the unphotoshopped pic. i just didnt want to post another large photo

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2009/03/got-trophies/

Archived