Who wins the Cup?

CrookedThumb

Who will win the Stanley Cup?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i can see u dont like us to much king. j/k.

always remember though-without us there would be no hockey.  :D

Yea there would have been... The British soilders were on to something when they INVENTED THE GAME!!! But the same can be said about Baseball, so i digress...

:flagcanada::P:flagusa:

The origins of hockey is definitely open to debate as far as "who invented it." There is no doubt though that hockey is Canada's game, and without Canada's influence there probably wouldn't be hockey.

Back on topic: Flames in 6.

By the way, calling Calgary the Anaheim of this year is not putting them down. Let's face it, the Flames were 6th place and werent expected to go anywhere. And Anaheim could have easily won the cup last year. Don't forget - that series went 7 games.

By the way, calling Calgary the Anaheim of this year is not putting them down. Let's face it, the Flames were 6th place and werent expected to go anywhere. And Anaheim could have easily won the cup last year. Don't forget - that series went 7 games.

Well, it is an insult since the Ducks didn't come close to making the playoffs this year. And last year series should have never gone 7 games. Remember games 3 & 4 went to ot, and the games in New Jersey the Devisl just dominated.. The series was a fluke goal away from possibly being a sweep. (had the fluke goal in game 3 not happened the Devils would probably won in regulation, from then game 4 was an ot game, the Ducks could have been down and they Devs would have finished them off, if not in game 4 they would have in game 5).

Also in game 7 of that series the Ducks didn't show up.

I can say this about Clagary they are better then the Ducks, face it other then Karyia and Giguere last year the Ducks were abunch of over the hill palyers and nobodys.

The Flames have a legit star and some good roll players.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Great breakaway rebound/second effort goal by--that's a highlight reel one for sure!

And yes I enjoyed the game--still there's hockey to play--and I'll stick by Flames in 6 or 7, but I'd be okay with being worng if this is over sooner with the Flames winning...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The Flames are going all the way, they are 9-2 on the road in the play-offs. They are the first team in Stanley Cup history to be #6 and beat number's 1,2 and 3 in the West. And now they will beat #1 in the East. I am going with Calgary in Six, just like ol' Don Cherry said.

Archived