St. Louis Blues Uniform Set

Brass

Something I made a long time that I don't think I've ever posted here. Home, road, and alternate jerseys.

StLouisHome.png

StLouisRoad.png

StLouisThird.png

C&C welcome as always, folks.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

good work. it needs something though. why dont you use the jerseys from when gretzky was there as inspiration?

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I really think you should use this as inspiration:

stlouisblues.jpg

Totally kidding. I actually love the idea of making them a navy/yellow team. Makes everything look sharper IMO. Not so sure on the trumpet logo, though. It always felt 'cheap' to me.

Mason, Boyes, and Brewer? This is old! happy.gif

This looks nice, but the navy logo on a navy jersey doen't look good. Also, it seems odd to have navy-yellow on the primaries but have light(er) blue jump out of nowhere and be the primary colour on the third.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Mason, Boyes, and Brewer? This is old! happy.gif

This looks nice, but the navy logo on a navy jersey doen't look good. Also, it seems odd to have navy-yellow on the primaries but have light(er) blue jump out of nowhere and be the primary colour on the third.

I switched up the color on the third because I wanted it to be something completely different than the home and road.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived