Baseball Backs

BaseballBacks

I've been lurking the boards for quite some time and decided to sign up for an account. Just wanted to let the board know about the site I created and run called Baseball Backs. I create the artwork of the back of baseball players' jerseys. Below is an example of what I do.

4255475060_e5104def83_z.jpg6487519815_d1fc2cb367_z.jpg

The examples above are scaled down (click for full size). All Baseball Backs are 1800 x 1125 and are downloadable and I create both past and present players. I've been featured on Uni Watch a couple times and I take requests via my website (make sure to read the rules first). I take off the off-season from taking requests but start back up again during spring training. Any questions, just let me know.

trolling? i think the correct term is lurking, but anyway welcome to the boards!

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Been watching you for a while too. Good to see you on here.

Thanks... I enjoy your DeviantArt stuff!

BB, Mays played for the Minneapolis MILLERS, not Miners.

Thanks for the heads up. Got it fixed. I'm always thankful for people who correct my mistakes as I want to be as accurate as possible.

• 2 months later...

Archived