PANTONE Toothbrushes

BBTV

Not sure this will generate much discussion, but I thought a few here would appreciate these toothbrushes I saw today:

imagezzw.jpg

imagekmhz.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

West Elm. They were only like $10 for the 5 brushes. I'd buy them, but they seemed more like a novelty than something I'd trust my dental health to. Or maybe that just means that I've been brainwashed by the Oral-Bs of the world with all their fancy-ass bristle patterns and whitening thingies and what not.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

See, the toothbrushes are perfect for people who just renovated their bathroom so that everything matches, but forgot to install a cabinet where they could hide their non-matching toothbrushes. These Pantone ones, they can just leave out in the open without worry... they blend right in!

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

All of our Michigan fans could technically use that yellow one lol

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived