NHL 2012-13 Uniform redesign series

habsfan1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of cool stuff here, I especially like Ottawa! One suggestion; you might want to post them to photobucket without being resized so that you can use those images in the future with Paint. Can I ask where you got the template for helmet, pants, and gloves?

Lots of cool stuff here, I especially like Ottawa! One suggestion; you might want to post them to photobucket without being resized so that you can use those images in the future with Paint. Can I ask where you got the template for helmet, pants, and gloves?

Thanks _RH_.

I resize them in photobucket, but I still have most of the original images on a personnal file on my computer. So, I can still re-edit them easily in paint easily whenever I want. I resize them before posting them because I prefer posting them here in a decent size that's not annoyingly too big for me.

You can find all of the templates here. Scroll down. Everything's there. ;)

I'm a really big fan of your Caps set here, well done. One minor gripe is to drop the bottom stripe on the socks so they look more cohesive with the uniforms if ya know what I mean. The Weagle could also work just as easily as the primary crest.

Midway.png

can you do athrowback to the eagle jerseys they wore as an alt here?

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Awesome job on the Capitals. The current set is really starting to look like a dated product of the early Edge era. This fixes all it's problems. Agree with Cody that the 90's set could be used for inspiration on a alternate. Always wondered what those logos would look like in Red Blue and White.

now that IS sharp! I never would have thought that blue shoulders on a red jersey would look so good. There is one thing that bothers me, and I look directly at it every time. Change the blue star in the logo back to match the stars around it. I know that it now matches the sleeve stars, but the color difference makes it really stand out, and that's not in a good way.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

As promised, here's the alternate jersey I made...

Caps-1.png

I used the Washington DC flag for inspitation for the striping, as you can notice the pattern at the waist. But I changed the colors up a bit. I also kept the use of stars limited.

This is awesome! Thank you for posting the best Caps set yet! If you can, send this to Reebok.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived