NHL 2012-13 Uniform redesign series

habsfan1

I'm sorry, but, is this actually meant to be serious or...?

Looks like spam to me. If a mod can remove this from my thread, it would be appreciated. I hate when my thread gets cluttered with spam posted by troublemakers. <_<

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, this is my first post and my first effort, so please forgive me if this seems amateurish.

5dcj0um7.png.

I'm sorry, but, is this actually meant to be serious or...?

Like I said, it's my first effort. Just because it's crude looking doesn't mean you have to act like a snot, mmk?

try this template and use actual logos. if you do add your own detail, credit it. i learned this the hard way and it cost me.

heres the template:

Standard%2BReebok%2BEdge%2BJersey%2BTemplate.png

thank me later, cody21

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Thanks! BTW, what do you think of the idea for crest on the Ottawa O? I think it has potential.

it does. another note: take your time. rushing out :censored: like this is going to give you bunch of negative c and c and later, most likely, your stuff will be thrown in the graveyard.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I didn't see an introduction thread on here, so I didn't know where else to put this posting. But I'll try to do more with the O with the crest. BTW, do you know of any abandonware or freeware photo editing tools I could download? I'm using MS Paint 2.0, hence the crudeness of the image. I'm a poor student, so I can't afford to buy photoshop.

I didn't see an introduction thread on here, so I didn't know where else to put this posting. But I'll try to do more with the O with the crest. BTW, do you know of any abandonware or freeware photo editing tools I could download? I'm using MS Paint 2.0, hence the crudeness of the image. I'm a poor student, so I can't afford to buy photoshop.

check out my concepts. i use ms paint as well (only 16). if you want to post click "start a topic". don't blame your materials for your work.

There's nothing wrong with using MS Paint. Under the "Concepts" section of the boards, you'll find a topic called "Paint Users Paradise". You'll a variety of NHL, AHL, and CHL templates (Paint friendly, hence the name) which will definetely help you.

Not to hijack but i made your Jets powder blue for EA's NHL game and thought you might like to see it modeled! Only thing i didnt do was the military stencil number font and have the angled edges on the upper chest stripes. Well done though, love it!

ing1.png

Not to hijack but i made your Jets powder blue for EA's NHL game and thought you might like to see it modeled! Only thing i didnt do was the military stencil number font and have the angled edges on the upper chest stripes. Well done though, love it!

ing1.png

Wow, you actually modeled my jersey concept! It's nice to know that you were inspired enough to take my concept to do that. And since I rarely play video games and don't own a PS3, it's nice that someone took the time to do this because I was thinking of doing this myself but didn't manage to get it done. Do you have any more?

And don't worry, you're not a thread hijacker. ;)

Wow, you actually modeled my jersey concept! It's nice to know that you were inspired enough to take my concept to do that. And since I rarely play video games and don't own a PS3, it's nice that someone took the time to do this because I was thinking of doing this myself but didn't manage to get it done. Do you have any more?

Any more of that or just in general? I do a bunch for NHL 2004 on my PC.

I might make a white version, but a little different than the one you did.

Any more of that or just in general? I do a bunch for NHL 2004 on my PC.

I might make a white version, but a little different than the one you did.

If you made another one of mine, you can post it here.

Archived