NHL 2012-13 Uniform redesign series

habsfan1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Needs Navy Blue for some added dimension, besides that it's solid

exactly what i was gonna say.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

The Blues' logo looks awful with that many tiny outlines. That should be a two color logo. One thick stroke.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Blues set is really classy, I like it. My only suggestion would be to lighten up the blue note to more of a lighter/softer blue and keep the sweaters the darker blue (or vice versa if it looks good). The Blues do need, as Morgo said basically stated, two shades of blue for some dimension. The navy we use now is too dark though, that's why I like your concept.

Very good work on this series.

Personally, I'm not a fan of two different shades of close blue. Not specifically St. Louis but any two-tone blue team. Not sure why or if I ever did like two-tone blue colors.

So I like this Blues concept, though probably because I created a EASHL team with similar colors (I think my Blue is a bit lighter, but not by a whole lot.

I also recommend adding a thicker white outline to home crest so the flying note is more defined.

Dallas Stars

I was unsure about how much black I would use in this concept, and then I decided to just not use it at all of the jerseys. It is limited to only the logo, the numbers, and shorts/helmets/socks. The crest is the same one with the drop shadow that I posted earlier in another concept topic found here. The uniforms are now in kelly green instead of the darker green and the jerseys are based on the original 90s unis. I also brought back the "Dallas" script on the shorts.

Stars-1.png

Hello everyone, I have read this bored for a while, but this is my first post. This jersey inspired me to register and comment on it.

As a lifelong Dallas Stars fan (and North Stars fan previously, I must say...I WANT THIS JERSEY!!!! This is what I have been craving from the Stars for a long time. It is an absolutely beautiful sweater and I cannot wait until they ditch the most bland and uninspired jersey in all of sports. Great job and I love it! Beautiful work!

Also, I love the Jets and Ducks updates too. Both teams teams would have gorgeous sweaters if they went with those!

10cnl9t.jpg

1072szc.jpg

Winnipeg Jets 3.0

Jets-5.png

A alternate jersey that's a mix of eras. Now the logos are not mine and I tried to find the thread here where I originally found them, but I could not find it. If someone knows who the logos belong to, I'd like to know the username so I could credit him for the logos.

For whatever reason it may be, a lot of people seem to use the uneven striping on the arms of Dallas' jerseys. That being said, I love the look. The green pops, the design is a refreshing jersey from a classic logo and would like great to give the Stars an identity.

• 3 months later...

I'd get rid of the gradient on the socks. Also, is the sleeve stripe meant to stop before the edge of the sleeve?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 1 month later...

Archived