Best NHL shoulder logos?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

103049.gif

:wub:

I bought an original Blue Jackets jersey just because it had this logo on the shoulders. I also have a practice jersey with it as the main crest.

I also own that practice jersey.

BUG.png

This one? (ignore the Edge cut, it was a quick mockup)

Mine's solid navy, no stripes. It's an old CCM Center Ice practice jersey.

Why on earth anyone likes the insect bug for CBJ is beyond me. It looks like a junior league logo.

i hate stinger. however, i love neon green( im wearing a neon green sweater right now). people don't like him as a logo, however most people miss the colours and how well they went together. its like the old bison head for the sabres. or the dog logo the marlies had.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived