This Is Just Weird

Red&Blue Crew

You mean Skybox?

p1270664dt.jpg

Oh, Skybox. I remember when we were young, my brother and I wanted to get these cards so bad because they always had that different look to them. Turns out it was a huge letdown because you basically paid more money for less cards- but they were shiny had a design in the background! Also less stats and info on the back. We didn't buy a whole lot more after we realized that.

He can correct me if I'm wrong, as he has all our cards.. all of them.

qvAvG.jpg

You mean Skybox?

p1270664dt.jpg

Oh, Skybox. I remember when we were young, my brother and I wanted to get these cards so bad because they always had that different look to them. Turns out it was a huge letdown because you basically paid more money for less cards- but they were shiny had a design in the background! Also less stats and info on the back. We didn't buy a whole lot more after we realized that.

He can correct me if I'm wrong, as he has all our cards.. all of them.

Haha, I don't have them, actually. I pawned them all for $5. Kidding.. they are back home.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

1989 to 1992 basketball cards were pretty freakin' amazing. 1989-90 NBA Hoops were crazy popular and most stores were sold out. 1990-91 and 1991-92 Skybox used the different graphics and were really cutting-edge, but classy at the same time.

Oh, to be 10 years old again without a worry in the world...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived