College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

can we kick texas a&m out yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqBQ8P6l7KA

Because it needed to be done:

I agree with the comments on YouTube. The guy who did Big Blue deserves recognition all his own. He was perfect. Spot-the-fucx-on.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A&M's teaser pic du jour. From this, the helmet, looks the same, but speculation is that they're adding a stripe down the center.

KUGe.jpg

Looks matte to me. Look how much shinier the decal is than the rest of the helmet.

Also, upon further inspection, that facemask sure does look gray.

Yes it does. Good catch.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

A&M's teaser pic du jour. From this, the helmet, looks the same, but speculation is that they're adding a stripe down the center.

KUGe.jpg

Looks matte to me. Look how much shinier the decal is than the rest of the helmet.

Please don't let that be a gray facemask because it will ruin the whole set.

spacer.png

How could a gray facemask possibly ruin the whole uniform?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The same way a pink, purple, neon yellow or anthracite one would. It would be the only part of the uniform that doesn't match the color of another part.

The same way a pink, purple, neon yellow or anthracite one would. It would be the only part of the uniform that doesn't match the color of another part.

That's assuming they won't have grey in another part of the uniform. Texas A&M has used grey/silver before.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

It is just my personal opinion. I have always hated gray facemasks on several teams. Unless you have gray in your color scheme then it should not be on the facemask. Examples: Colts, Browns, Bills, Cardinals, 49ers, Alabama, etc.

spacer.png

That's assuming they won't have grey in another part of the uniform. Texas A&M has used grey/silver before.

With the 5 images released so far that has been the only grey i have seen. There is no grey on the sleeve stripes, the shoes, helmet logo, logo on the gloves, pants stripe and hip logo. Now the only other place they can put grey would be on the stroke around the numbers and we will just have to wait on that.

Except those aren't neutral colors, nor do they have decades of history being *the* facemask color.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Except those aren't neutral colors, nor do they have decades of history being *the* facemask color.

PLEEEEEASE let's not start this debate. This thread has almost been derailed several times already.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived